BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20609)
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
I love Kate Spade everything. Always classic with a little flair. From clothes to shoes and accessories and the cutest handbags. I always have a great experience in all of the skate stores and they have great sales from time to time!
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
Love Kate Spade, and her bags! Well made, a clean look and the colors are heavenly. For me, I’m obsessed with simple. I hate flashy and these bags are perfectly designed. I’m in need of a new tote so I’ll be on the lookout very soon!
Kayla W.
Lansing
I got a criss body purse from here and it was great until the strap broke. I think that this is a very elegant brand with a variety of styles. Customer service is great and they make u feel welcomed as soon as you walk into the store.
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
I love going to Kate Spade outlets because you can get their purses which are great quality and wallets as well for half the cost. I own a bright pink purse that’s summery and I get lots of compliments on it and I got it for a steal.
Rachael H.
Great quality purses and shoes. I love my miller sandals and they were totally worth the investment as a FL girl wearing sandals all seasons. I love my Kate spade purse and the leather hasn’t worn like many of my other well used ones
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I’ve been buying purses from Kate spade recently and the quality is over the top, I have my every day purse that is in great shape after a year and now I’ve started buying purses for friends. I also have a wallet and lot of jewelers.
Erin E.
Benton, AR
I love my Kate Spade purse and wallet, they are both so cute and I get so many compliments!!! They were both on the more expensive end, but my favorite purse ever!! Definitely worth the money!!! And will be buying another!!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I truly cannot say enough positive things about Kate Spade. Perhaps the more affordable version in comparison to DVF- Kate Spades' bold prints, lively designs and versatility throughout the collections provide anyone and everyone something to enjoy!
Hannah B.
Santa Monica , CA
The quality of my Kate Spade items is fantastic! They’ve held up through college and travels. Prices are great too! I love their simple designs and cute blends on colors. Staff is always so kind and the stores seem to run deals often!
Dayana A.
Santa Ana , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great brand! Anything you purchase is highly quality and long lasting. They have amazing sales through out the year too! Especially love the collaborations they have with different brands. Will most definitely continue to shop there.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?