BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah B.
Richmond, VA
I love the quality of all of my Kate spade products. My favorite is my beautiful red croc leather wallet that I get compliments on all the time. I have more classic tastes in fashion but I love that Kate has both fun and classic pieces that work for women of all kinds.
Sarah A.
Agawam
i have a meadow green clutch from kate spade that i got at a consignment store. the quality is wonderful and the price  was a bargain. i don't usually get high end accessories but i saw it and loved it. i have had it for 6 years and it still looks relatively new.
Ashley J.
Glendale, CA
I always get Kate Spade for my mom when I need to buy her a gift! I also really like the brand, but I definitely cannot afford any of their clothes. I'm a big fan of their jewelry though - lots of classic pieces with just a touch of whimsy that are good for work.
McKenna B.
Ames, IA
Love this brand. I’m a shopper on a budget so I especially love their sales! I bought my Kate Spade freshman year of college. It’s blush pink and it still so beautiful. Can’t wait until I can save up to get another! Appreciate the bold colors and designs of the purses!
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love Kate Spade products, all products are quality made which is great but it’s all so expensive. It would require a decent sale for me to be able to afford anything Kate Spade. I look forward to being able to get my first Kate Spade purse post college graduation.
carolyn f.
I’ve owned just about every product kate spade has from purses, to phone cases, to my glasses. They have colors and styles that look great in everyone. My favorite line is the newest collaboration with Disney!
Danielle H.
Sacramento, CA
I can't say enough good things about Kate Spade.  I am a sucker for Kate Spade purses. They have such great and classic looks. Great staple pieces that are timeless and will last forever. I have cross bodies, totes, clutches and I absolutely love them all!
Jessica B.
I have bought numerous bags and wallets from Kate Spade and all of them had held up very well. It is relatively cheap compared to higher end brands but these still look great when you use them, especially for everyday use! I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Daria M.
Amherst, MA
I absolutely love Kate Spade. This is my favorite brand when it comes to bags, jewelry, and watches. Everything is always so cute and the bags are reliable and last for years! I would definitely recommend shopping here if you’re looking for a new bag or some jewelry!
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Kate Spade is one of those classic designers that never go out of style. All of her bags are absolutely timeless and not to mention great quality! I’ll always go to shop there first when I’m looking for a bag, i can always count on Kate for anything I’m looking for!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?