BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
emmalee c.
conneaut
I got the kate spade smartwatch. First of all it matches everything and it’s the best sleep tracker i’ve ever used. even though the watch is the only thing i’ve gotten from Kate Spade i will definately ship for her products more often!
Sonia S.
San Francisco
I am a loyal customer of Kate spade and have used variety of products from them. I love their accessories ,their clothes and handbags. I recently purchased their handbag and a necklace. I love their designs and the range of products .
claire w.
Brookfield
The bags that I have from there have outstanding quality and always compliment my look. My wallet is bright pink and also compliments my personality. That is my favorite purchase ever. I will defiantly purchase more Kate Spade purses.
Mary B.
hermosa Beach
Kate Spade products are always amazing! I have at least 5 bags and they’re all so timeless and versatile. Online shopping with Kate Spade is also so easy and my orders are always shipped quickly. They also have great customer service!
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
Love every product from this brand. Recently got the in full bloom perfume and it’s a perfect scent to wear for spring-summer time. Really light, but lacks that stiff smell that really can only be explained as old lady perfume smell.
Carly C.
Dallas
I love Kate spades wallets. I also have a cute little backpack from there that’s so fun! I love wearing it when I know I’m going to be walking outside a lot. Idk why it’s just easier for me to carry. Purses wallets backpack all great.
Sarah H.
Macon
I have a few Kate Spade products, and I love them all! My favorite is a purse I purchased about 2 years ago. The purse has held up so well, and the price was great for the quality. I would definitely recommend any Kate Spade products!
Maya S.
Love all Kate spade purses. I love how simple, elegant, and classy yet playful her designs can be. Perfect for a woman of any age who doesn’t like to showcase the brand in any tacky way yet still have something of the highest quality.
Jaclynn C.
Pebble Beach
I have always loved Kate spade because if their fun playful prints and durable bags. I take mine with me everywhere I go and they wear very well and can be cleaned very easily. They also have great classic trendy dresses every season.
Marissa P.
Brookhaven, GA
I like this brand because the hand bags are simple yet cute and can go with any outfit. I typically find good deals at the outlet stores which is great and they are a good value for the price because it is high quality that will last.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?