BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20535)
Taylor H.
The amount of Kate Spade bags, wallets and jewelry I have now purchased is a little frightening but what can I say.. They make classic, high quality pieces that I know won't go out of style and will hold up for years and years to come.
Shannon S.
Berea, OH
Handbags, wristlets, home accessories... you name it, Kate Spade does it well. My first Kate Spade purchase was at Nordstrom nearly fifteen years ago, I still have that item. Since then, I have purchased several items from Kate Spade boutiques and departments stores as gifts.
Mila D.
Mobile
I love Kate Spade. Her death was so tragic and so unexpected. Her products and brands are phenomenal. I love the earrings, they are my absolute favorite. I usually shop the %70 off sale each year. Kate Spade is a great quality product.
Sontene S.
I purchased a little bright pink purse with a gold chain. It’s haze been about two years and it still looks new; I also bought a black and white wallet, and a baby pink purse. I take them everywhere and that have no marks or scratches!
Lillie M.
San Marcos
Brand has amazing products. Never disappoints. Cons that sometimes items are not available to purchase in store which I would prefer buying stuff that I can touch and examine closely but pros is that the brand has a lot of nice things.
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
Every year for my birthday I buy a new luxury bag and for the best 3 years it’s been from Kate spade. It’s just so classic and beautiful. You definitely can’t go wrong and they usually have a sale each season and that’s the time to buy
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Love Kate spade products. So clean and cute and I love when she uses gold accents and simple patterns with bright pops of color. So many of her things can be staple pieces in your accessory lineup and you will always be sure to get compliments.
PANI R.
Kate spade has always been an amazing luxury brand, and as we know the tragedy of her death has hit us all. Kate spade put her heart and effort in all her designs. Her bags, wallets, phonecases, etc, all have a special something to the design. I have a Kate spade wallet and phone case and wow am I so surprised and shocked that the quality is so good, the wallet I have is a teal mint blue with a light pink accent, it is gorgeous and has lasted me all of last year since December (when I got it) to now. It is still in amazing condition and hopefully will continue to be. The Kate spade phone case, is clear with big gold metallic dots all over it, it is so cute and is a very hard plastic keeping your phone well protected as well as looking really cute and nice. Kate spade will forget live on as a legacy designer, and even though she has passed I will still love, buy and use her products. Kate spade products have really impacted me, making  me want to learn more about fashion, and styling. Kate spade as done wonders for me once again!
Kara Beth H.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade purses and bags. I love all of the styles from solid colors to patterned. The wallets are amazing, too. These purses are sturdy, beautiful, and last. Highly recommend that everyone should own at least two.
Delaney A.
Clarksville
My favorite purses are from Kate Spade! The quality of the bags is so great and they stay looking good for years! I use my large bag constantly and get so many compliments on it. Kate Spade is my go to for quality handbags and wallets!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?