BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Kassidy A.
Greenville
I have two Kate Spade purses and a wallet that I use every day. They are expensive but definitely worth your money because the quality is fabulous and lasts! They have great service. If something tears up? They will fix it for you no problem
Savannah G.
I recently bought a wristlet wallet and I love it. I got it in a dark purple color and it looks so nice. It fits all my cards inside and my phone! The employees in the store were so helpful and I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Kristin P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I bought a large black baby bag from Kate Spade. It was $150 at a Kate Spade outlet which was a great discount. Loved the bag but extremely disappointed when the handles of the bag began to fray less than six months after buying the bag.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I recently bought a black Cameron Street Havana bag and I’m in love! I purchased this bag for every day use! I love how large it is. A perfect transition from hanging up the diaper bag! The sleek design will carry your from day to night!
Jennifer M.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate Spade, I have a mini backpack and two wallets! I usually always buy at the outlet because they have great discounts. My next item I would like is a nice big purse but I’m waiting till I have a job in my field to treat myself.
Teagan R.
Falls Church, VA
I looove the purses and earrings I've gotten from Kate Spade. My boyfriend buys me things from Kate Spade all the time because of how much I love their products. The purses last a while so I have a lot of choices to make with my outfits.
Megan G.
Absolutely love Kate Spade! I have a purse, wallet, earrings and necklaces and they are all my go to items. Very fashionable and easy to incorporate into my every day life. My purse has survived lots of abuse from 3 kids with no problem.
Taylor H.
The amount of Kate Spade bags, wallets and jewelry I have now purchased is a little frightening but what can I say.. They make classic, high quality pieces that I know won't go out of style and will hold up for years and years to come.
Kara Beth H.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade purses and bags. I love all of the styles from solid colors to patterned. The wallets are amazing, too. These purses are sturdy, beautiful, and last. Highly recommend that everyone should own at least two.
Lillie M.
San Marcos
Brand has amazing products. Never disappoints. Cons that sometimes items are not available to purchase in store which I would prefer buying stuff that I can touch and examine closely but pros is that the brand has a lot of nice things.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?