BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Marissa L.
Murphysboro
Love love loveeee Kate Spade. A little on the pricey side for me but they have such good quality items and they have sales pretty often! I would def recommend Kate Spade for anyone looking for a good quality purse that won’t break the bank
Lizzy S.
I love all Kate Spade products! This is my go to line of bags. The price ranges but they do have affordable options. I love the wallet I have, it has lasted forever and is my favorite color!
Amanda B.
Waveland
I absolutely love Kate spade! Everything here is chic and classy with a fun twist to it. Everything I buy here is very on trend and it isn’t stressful finding something that matches my picky tastes because pretty much everything here does!
Joanne J.
Oakland
I love all of their purses. The designs and the colors are super cute. The bags come in different sizes and shapes so that you can really get a variety. I own 2 kate spade purses and am on the hunt for a small black one called pyper.
Lexi G.
Orlando
I absolutely love Kate Spade products. They are all so cute and I’m very good condition. The first time I walked into Kate Spade I was like where have you been all my life? That was like a year ago and I have like 3 things from their now.
Kaylyn E.
Braselton, GA
Has great taste in all of her purses and wallets! It’s not the same as everyone else’s and give flair to such a simple and cute outfit! I like the quality, and how well they hold up! Would recommend for someone who wants style and quality
Alexis A.
Morgantown, WV
I bought the wine colored cross body a few years back and it is one of my favorites to take to places here I don't need an actual purse such as an amusement park. It is big enough to hold my money, chap stick, and a few small food items. I have many different Kate Spade purses, wallets, and even jewelry. It is my absolute favorite.
Kelly K.
Columbus
Adore Kate spade products. Most of their bags are really timeless but with a little pop! The bags are my favorite but the jewelry is really cute too! I shop there any chance I get especially the outlets because they always have good deals.
Sarah W.
Napa, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute favourite. I love how wearable the products are and how easily I can match the same bag to all of my outfits. They are great quality and last a very long time, as long as you do your due diligence in making sure your items are cared for.
Allie B.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite stores to shop! I can always count on finding something new and trendy I don’t already have! I’m in love with their clutch wallets as well as their jewelry! I have Kate Spade stud earrings I wear everyday!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?