BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
super cute bag, wallet and phonecase a little expensive but it is a luxury brand. I like that some of the items are super sophisticated while others, (like the owl wallet for instance) are super cutesy it's a nice mix between being grown up and being youthful as well.
Lizz T.
Kate Spade is my favorite purse designer. I have a couple bags and they're my go to. I get a lot of compliments on them. I usually get mine at the outlets and go in when they're having a sale. I would highly recommend Kate Spade bags. They're just so cute and not too bulky.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
I recently purchased a gorgeous patent leather purse during one of the surprise sales so frequently advertised on Facebook. It has been my daily back for nearly six months and still looks brand new. Shipping was fast and customer service was courteous. Definitely recommend!
Susan T.
Yulee, FL
I love my Kate Spade purse. It is roomy and has a classic look. However,I got it on sale, otherwise it would not have been worth the price. The quality is good except one of the pockets inside are unraveling, which I find totally unacceptable for a brand of this reputation.
Christie C.
North Little Rock
This is my very favorite brand.  The Kate Spade line is ultra feminine and classy with a bit of whimsy without going Betsy Johnson crazy.   From her home line to jewelry to clothes, shoes, and bags they are all quality and beautiful.  If I had my way that's all that would be in my home.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Expensive (as expected) but such cute and class bags. Would buy it all if I could afford to. I got a cute little gray cross body bag and it has lasted me forever. It is my favorite bag that I own. My shooing expirence was wonderful and the workers there are really helpful.
Hayley H.
Great quality purses and wallets. My husband got me both for the holidays last year and I was a little hesitant at first because I’m so rough with my belongings, considering their expense. 6mo in and they both look as good as new! Let the brand live on and spread awareness!
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
Bright fun and colorful! If you go to the outlets you can get amazing pricing on her products . I love. Her products from bags to phone cases . Personally I don’t want help when I am shopping I like to do my thing she makes cute flip flops too wish she had a plus size line
Dallis W.
I love my Kate Spade purse. I bought it on the 75% sale & would be the only reason why! I understand luxury but I don’t understand a $600 purse in my opinion. It is beautiful and the material is well made and put together! But I would try to buy them when they are on sale!!
Grace F.
sartell
Absolutely love all of the the products from their purses to there phone cases! Everything is such fun/cute colors and goes with everything! Super good quality and affordable which is super nice. I have a Kate Spade case on my phone right now!Kate Spade
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?