BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Jayy D.
Bronx
Kate spade products usually are really fashionable and detailed I often find myself buying from there and her products last a long time and are pretty durable I find her products are more for the people who like anything bright and flashy !!!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I love shopping at Kate Spade! The employees are always so helpful and nice. I got a purse and I’m excited to be able to go back and purchase the matching wallet. I’d definitely recommend Kate Spade to anyone wanting a little bit of luxury!
Alexis M.
South Shore
I love love love Kate Spade. Luxury products for the modern women. If you’re looking for good quality products I would highly recommend looking into this brand! Absolutely fantastic! I especially love their notebooks. Very cute and stylish.
Jackie C.
Love this brand for purses! Very high quality fabric and leathers. This is an expensive brand but it is very fashionable and cute! The Kate spade outlets usually have a ton of in season purses wallets and jewelry for WAY cheaper than mall stores.
Ali V.
Buffalo, NY
Cute girly and feminine love Kate spade . We have an outlet Kate Spade where I live that always run great holiday specials . Love Kate’s Minnie Mouse collection that she put out recently . Great quality and long lasting bags , have had mind for years now.
Victoria S.
Danville, VA
Kate Spade handbags are so nice. They are such good quality. I have never had a Kate Spade bag of mine to get messed up. This is saying a lot because I am not very careful with my bags. I definitely think that Kate Spade is worth the money.
Alissa R.
I absolutely love Kate Spade!! They are my favorite purse and wallet company. I have two purses and two wallets that I have had for a long time, they hold up, keep their shape, stay decently clean, and come in the cutest designs and colors!
Myra M.
I love shopping at Kate Spade. The designs are beautiful and the quality of the products are amazing. It may be a little on the pricey side but it is completely worth it. If your looking for a nice gift to purchase, Kate Spade is the place.
member-b7334
Love Kate spade!!!  the quality of the clothing, purses and accessories are amazing!!! I recently purchased a purse for my daily routine and I've been getting a lot of compliments.... 😊😍
Catherine H.
Newport News
I love everything about Kate Spade. They always have great customer service and find something I love. I purchase from kate spade 3-4 times a month. Almost all of my handbags are from kate spade. I recommend shopping in person because it’s kind of difficult to shop for apparel online. And I prefer to see the handbags in person.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?