BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20454)
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
The only brand of purse I will buy now. I love having a nice designer purse but many of the other brands seem so boring to me. I think Kate Spade is youthful, but classic and sophisticated. I constantly get compliments on my Kate Spade bags.
Jayy D.
Bronx
Kate spade products usually are really fashionable and detailed I often find myself buying from there and her products last a long time and are pretty durable I find her products are more for the people who like anything bright and flashy !!!
Alissa R.
I absolutely love Kate Spade!! They are my favorite purse and wallet company. I have two purses and two wallets that I have had for a long time, they hold up, keep their shape, stay decently clean, and come in the cutest designs and colors!
Catherine H.
Newport News
I love everything about Kate Spade. They always have great customer service and find something I love. I purchase from kate spade 3-4 times a month. Almost all of my handbags are from kate spade. I recommend shopping in person because it’s kind of difficult to shop for apparel online. And I prefer to see the handbags in person.
Michaela S.
I absolutely love this brand, especially if it is a Kate Spade Outlet store. I have so many wallets, purses, and pieces of jewelry from KS and I love the price point. Little expensive but definitely doable compared to Michael Kors or Coach.
Roseann M.
merrick
Classy and beautiful! Even though the quality it typically great, I love that they do repairs on damaged goods! Everyone is friendly and helpful, store I shop in runs smoothly. It’s a great place to buy useful bags, wallets and accessories.
member-b7334
Love Kate spade!!!  the quality of the clothing, purses and accessories are amazing!!! I recently purchased a purse for my daily routine and I've been getting a lot of compliments.... 😊😍
Myra M.
I love shopping at Kate Spade. The designs are beautiful and the quality of the products are amazing. It may be a little on the pricey side but it is completely worth it. If your looking for a nice gift to purchase, Kate Spade is the place.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I love shopping at Kate Spade! The employees are always so helpful and nice. I got a purse and I’m excited to be able to go back and purchase the matching wallet. I’d definitely recommend Kate Spade to anyone wanting a little bit of luxury!
Annie C.
I love all things Kate spade!! They have such great quality bags and I have so many is various sizes. I spend a lot of time at Disney and I love their Minnie Mouse line! The bags and wallet are easy to wipe off if you spill something on it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?