BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20447)
Ava K.
bayonne
I recently got a Kate spade wallet and it fits everything i need it may not have phone space but it still fit my credit cards and it didn’t break unlike some other products but i totally recommend. It was so pretty i got so many compliments.
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
Just bought a new side bag and matching wallet and it's beautiful!! Their bags aren't cheap material and can hold up. The bags are usually very adjustable, and it's easy to clean, if needed. I would invest in a Kate Spade bag, it's worth it!
Abby Li W.
Lowell
I own a couple of their bags, wallets, and dresses. I love the classic style, and girly details such as bows, and animal prints. I wish they made more of their bags in pastel colors, but the quality and design are absolutely worth the price.
Melanie M.
miami
I bought a handbag, a couple wallets and a few pieces of jewelry from Kate Spade. Love the designs of the bags, very unusual and funky at the same time. The store and bags are so colorful and that’s what I love about them. They stand out!!!!
Melanie F.
I shop at Kate spade in the Americana at Brand. I love walking into the store. It’s so beautiful and colorful and everything is just so pretty! The last bag I bought was an olive color purse for my sister. She gets so many compliments on it.
Lexi C.
Ewing
I love all the kate spade styles I love what the brand stands for. The style is unique and colors are the perfect pop!! The bags can be a little expensive but they have a lot of 75 percent off sales that make the prices a lot more affordable!
Nikki L.
Des Plaines , IL
So in love with Kate spade purses. I recently bought my second bag and I love it as much as my first. The store I went to had really great employees who were attentive but not overbearing. Would most definitely buy more stuff from Kate spade.
Jordan B.
My Kate Spade purse is my favorite. It goes with everything and truly is made with quality. I’ve had it for over a year and it has a few scrapes on the leather from me being too rough with it, but other than that, it’s in perfect condition. Once this one starts to wear down, if it ever does, I’ll be repurchasing a Kate Spade bag.
Ashley K.
Dearing, GA
I love KS!!! I have so many purses from her line. They are affordable and so luxurious. I always purchase when they have the surprise sale. I love Kate Spade purses and will always recommend them! I can't wait until I purchase my next one!!!
yassmin H.
Fishers, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really love Kate spade products. I have sever purses and wallets from this brand!! I love that their products are good quality and affordable. My favorite is their large travel wallet. It has enough room for boarding passes and a passport!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?