BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
Kirsten F.
I love Kate Spade products. The most recent thing I’ve purchased from Kate Spade is a phone case, and it’s beautiful and sturdy. A lot of cute phone cases I have encountered are usually one or the other, but this one is both.
LEXA C.
I love Kate Spade, very inexpensive but still nice and great quality. I buy a lot of clutches and shoulder bags from here and they have all lasted me many years. I would definitely recommend this brand and also for young ladies. I buy my daughter the minis of the ones I get sometimes and she loves them!
Isabel J.
I love the brand Kate Spade overall. The store and products are so cute and stylish. Although it is a bit expensive, the quality is high and unique so I think it is worth it. I shop there once or twice a year since it is expensive but love it!!
Brigid M.
Tampa, FL
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands for anything. The products are well made and well designed. The sales are amazing and the products are great quality for the price, especially during the sales. I think half the things I own are Kate spade
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I love the fun designs on lates spade, and the the pops of color in her bags! They are made with quality materials that hold up. They looks polished and posh! I always love looking at Kate spade stores but love a good bargain price on her bags!
Maddie R.
Minneapolis
This is my all time favorite brand to purchase purses from. I have owned several different handbags and wallets and they all hold up tremendously. I will continue to buy my purses from here because of the quality. Expensive but TOTALLY worth it.
Brittany L.
Iowa City
I have several products from kate spade. My Wallet is very functional and can hold a good amount of cards in it. I have multiple small purses as well that are very functional. Their simple and unique designs make all of their products stand out!
Cathy L.
Williamsville, NY
Walk on Air is one of my favorite scents. I wear it daily. It's light, fresh, clean and never overwheming. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes just a little scent without knocking people over with a fragrance that enters the room before you do.
Kadence O.
I really like this brand because they have really cute clothes. This is one of my all time favorite brands. I have nothing to complain about them. I will definitely buy from them again. I recommend buying from them because they are really great.
Bri S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Spade, it is a luxury brand, so it is a bit pricey, but soo totally worth it. The products last a long time and they are super cute and fun. It isn't a place I shop all the time, but I would definitely recommend it!!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?