BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
Ordered a purse online and got it monogrammed so cute! Such a nice personalized gift for a great friend. The purses are always of great quality and last for so long!
Madelyn C.
Lexington
I bought a card holder from Kate Spade and EVERYONE asks me where I got it from. I use this all the time and it perfect for on the go or if you are in school still. My sister used mine to take to prom and she still hasn’t got it back! Perfect and very sturdy, helps protect my cards!
Elizabeth T.
Raleigh, NC
I love to pick up accessories or occasionally a bag from kate spade. Everything I’ve bought from earrings to leather has been great quality. The little pops of color make your outfits more fun. The SoHo store is my favorite and has always been welcoming while Living Life Colorfully!
I Love Kate Spade! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Since my first Trip to NY (I'm from Dominican Republic) i walk into a Kate Spade store and got my first KS watch, purse and wallet. Really good quality. Nice material.  I bought my last one in Hong Kong.  Never disapointed with Kate Spade
Abbygail T.
755 sullivan rd dayton Tennessee
Love this product pretty much it’s expensive but he get what you pay for it long lasting always been the best product I’ve always used I don’t always get it but when I do get it I recommend it to anyone out there if you know this product page she is the best when she makes her products are awesome
Ilsa C.
Houston
I love Kate Spade's design line. I love all of her bags. I have a nice tote my husband bought me before our wedding. It says I do on one side and I did on the other. It's so adorable and I constantly got compliments during my wedding season.
Kimberly R.
Saint Peters, MO
I love my Kates! They are so fun and trendy. I never have to doubt my choice when carrying a Kate Spade bag. They usually are also the best quality bag that I have.
Sharron 😘.
Newport News
I like Kate Spade as well, I have a lot of jewelry that I wear all the time from the brand. I have about 3 crossbody's (which I love) and 2 purses ( 1 open and 1 that zip across) but I wear the jewelry everyday especially the earrings. They are so cute for work or a date night out.
Haley G.
Frisco, TX
Kate Spade is such a cute and sassy luxury brand. I love my small zip wristlet for carrying around the essentials. On days when I have a lot to bring with me, I use my over the shoulder bag. The brand is innovative and fun while maintaining the classic, long-lasting quality.
Kelly M.
I think Kate Spade offers great quality at a reasonable price compared to other handbag companies. I usually shop the secret sales to get even more for my money. My purses have held up well over time and still look brand new. I have never had any problems with their products.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?