BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20530)
eileen e.
I actually got an iPhone case from my sister and it’s a glittery case and it is my favorite case and it has a cute little quote saying hold the phone and I don’t think it was expensive but it’s doc cute and I love the theme that Kate spade goes for in their shop
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I have been thrilled with every purchase made from Kate Spade, from classic, quilted black leather handbags (reminiscent of Chanel) to fun, quirky gifts like my “Eat cake for breakfast” tumbler! There is always something fun and fabulous to discover!
shevin t.
i bought a really cute purse from kate spade and i am happy to say that i love it and will continue buying from here! next up is a wallet and some other stuff! usually has great steals and deals! love everything from here! my purse is nice spacious as well!
Keserie G.
Friendswood, TX
My boyfriend bought me a kate spade purse from one of the outlets in Texas city and we got it for a deal because the store was having a 75% off everything. I like it a lot because the purse is handy and cute. It has a good quality of leather too!
Claire S.
High-quality products never disappoint on the pricer side however the quality outweighs the expensive. Have purchased a few items such as wallets in-store and online definitely would recommend using sales as an opportunity to purchase.
Allie B.
Gibsonia
One of my favorite brands! I have several wristlets and purses from here, and the quality is amazing. I also really enjoy shopping in the store because the environment is so inviting and i’ve never had any bad experiences with any of the workers!
Jen N.
Natick
Love the product not the price! Cute styles and quality products. Wish they were less expensive! My last Date Spade purchase was at Marshall's, it was much cheaper than the store!
Angelica P.
Kissimmee, FL
this brand sells the best cover for the phone, they protect the phone 100% and they have many different styles with a good price, and also wallets and bags of very good material🙌🏻
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I love getting little Kate Spade gifts on sale. Being a department store employee rewards me with great deals on Kate Spade products to get super great product for a great price. I also enjoy the Kate Spade stores because they are so unique and trendy.
Makeup B.
My all time favorite brand- Kate Spade. I love the minimalistic look, simple colors and great quality products. Compared to some brands like Gucci and LV, it’s reasonably priced for a name brand and can be found at Nordstrom Rack and even TJ Maxx
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?