BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kate Spade
Durable and long lasting purses. They’re super cute and great quality. There are lots of styles. I’ve never been in an actual Kate spade store but Kate spade purses are offered in many department stores.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Classic and thrilling collection, season after season. The company is keeping her name alive with the continuous theme collection showing the classic and trendy items. I had a couple of the items but end up growing out of it and move into high end luxury goods.
Katherine F.
San Angelo, TX
Kate Spade provides luxury quality classics at an affordable price tag! I’ve been shopping at Kate Spade for over ten years and plan to continue for the rest of my life. The Kate Spade pieces in my collection always seem to be what I grab for on a daily basis.
Brittani M.
Katy
Kate Spade is a great luxury brand that can also fit realistically into budget. They have a great variety of colors and styles that always keep me wanting more! I also think they are really good about making sure your product gets fixed or replaced if damaged
Holly G.
Seattle, WA
I bought a Tiffany blue purse from Kate Spade that I get compliments on ALL OF THE TIME. I got it online on one of their surprise 75% off sales so I paid next to nothing for the bag! It’s really great quality and I would definitely buy another Kate Spade bag!
Ana J.
Madison, WI
I have a couple items from this brand and the quality is incredible! There is never any tugging, the items keep their shape, and depending on the item they are very east to wipe off. I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone looking for a versatile high end bag.
Olivia G.
Palmdale
Kate Spade has amazing hand bags they’re my favorite they are so beautiful and elegant! They’re not expensive at all and they’re amazing quality. I dont know if it could get any better I don’t believe it’s possible! I will most definitely buy all my bags here.
Chiara C.
Cherry Hill
One of my favorite brands hands down! Great quality and originality. Always able to find the perfect gift for someone whether it be jewelry, clothing or handbags. They always have a great sale selection so you never feel like it is too out of your price range!
Elizabeth A.
Hudson
I absolutely love all of the products. They are completely worth the price. The quality is amazing of everything that I have from this designer. It is also so stylish and also looks casual well also being very classy. I will forever be a Kate Spade shopper.
Manasa T.
I have a kate spade wallet and I love it. It looks so classy and nice. It is great quality and lasts long. The wallet is a little big, but I do not mind it. I bought it on the kate spade website and the shopping experience was great. I would recommend.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?