BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20587)
lianne💗 /.
I have glasses from Kate Spade, and they are definitely cute, but they have broken several times without force. There is so many different styles of glasses, but they may be  a little pricey depending on the frames. Would reccomend the products
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
I love Kate Spade ♠️ I have everything from purses and wallets to sunglasses and home decor. They’re all amazing quality and very pretty and feminine. This brand has someone for everyone. Younger or older you will definitely find something you like 😉
Nicole R.
Atlanta
I bought a beautiful pair of sandals and I loved them. They are very comfortable, they have not hurt my feet and I have received many compliments. Everyone loves them because of their colorful design. They looks really pretty and I love to use them!
Nicole F.
Ferndale, MI
They have amazing and high quality products. From their purses to their jewelry, they are always spot on with design and quality. Their stores are always so clean and well organized which makes it easy for you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
EMC B.
Love Kate Spade. Always have beautiful, bright, and fun things to choose from! Easy and fun shopping experience. Definitely more expensive, but it is high end and worth the price. My favorite purchases have been handbags, and I definitely recommend!
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Bought a Kate Spade diaper bag fro the first time for my friend and I was really impressed. They have amazing products and designs. I always thought it would be extremely expensive but they have an affordable range! Would recommend it to my friends!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I have a wallet from this brand and I absolutely love it. The material is great. I’ve had this wallet for over a year and it is in great condition. I highly recommend this brand it is not that expensive. Your purse, wallet will last a very long time.
Gem F.
Snoqualmie
Kate Spade purses are affordable luxury statement pieces that are always bold bright and beautiful. I have a purse, wallet, watch and even kitchenware designed by the gorgeous late Kate Spade that I will forever treasure. The stores are always so fun and assistants so bubbly and friendly.
María C.
Silver Spring, MD
Kate Spade has really good clothes. Their style and quality of the clothing is amazing. I’d say that the clothe will last, and if you want something of brands it’s the way to go. The clothe is a bit expensive. Some items are worth it, others aren’t.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Kate spade is my favorite designer for my everyday use bags. I own about 10 of them and they range from classy to just fun and energetic/flirty. I love everything Kate spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?