BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate spade products. I have a few purses, wallets and accessories from this brand. The new lines are always really cute with a fun pop of color. The price isn’t really outrageous for a name brand designer, and the products definitely hold up.
María C.
Silver Spring, MD
Kate Spade has really good clothes. Their style and quality of the clothing is amazing. I’d say that the clothe will last, and if you want something of brands it’s the way to go. The clothe is a bit expensive. Some items are worth it, others aren’t.
Brooke H.
Yorba Linda
I love Kate Spade's products! They have great spring colors for purses, glasses, wallets, and a variety of other things. They are very good quality and can be paired with other matching products. I have never had an issue with any of their products.
Christina T.
Las Vegas
Kate Spade has beautiful high quality handbags, wallets, clothes, shoes, etc.  Most of her items are bright, bold colors so it's not really a store for the shy introvert.  However her pieces are classy and timeless with a fun pop of color!
lianne💗 /.
I have glasses from Kate Spade, and they are definitely cute, but they have broken several times without force. There is so many different styles of glasses, but they may be  a little pricey depending on the frames. Would reccomend the products
Mekeisha S.
Adrian, MI
I've yet to purchase a Kate Spade product that I wasn't totally in love with! I shop Kate Spade multiple times a year - from personal to gifts. Every purse/handbag purchase I've made has been top notch - high quality, unique, and eye catching.
Caralea W.
Toccoa, GA
I treated myself during a kate spade sale. It was my first luxury purse purchase b/c i wasn't sure the money was worth it. I have used this bag every day for work and it still looks brand new! It is easy to clean and I have received many compliments
Gem F.
Snoqualmie
Kate Spade purses are affordable luxury statement pieces that are always bold bright and beautiful. I have a purse, wallet, watch and even kitchenware designed by the gorgeous late Kate Spade that I will forever treasure. The stores are always so fun and assistants so bubbly and friendly.
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
I love Kate Spade ♠️ I have everything from purses and wallets to sunglasses and home decor. They’re all amazing quality and very pretty and feminine. This brand has someone for everyone. Younger or older you will definitely find something you like 😉
Samantha M.
San Francisco
Classic, sweet, effortless clothing and accessories. I can’t get enough. Customer service is top notch. More affordable than traditional “luxury” brands- which means your collection can grow. A go to favorite- can’t get enough. (Just ask my husband)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?