BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Morgan D.
Windsor, MO
I really love this brand and the style of clothing and accessories it provides. They are always in trend and keeps me looking out together at all times! Very good quality stuff so it is worth the extra money of a luxury brand! Their things will last you years! Will purchase from them again!
Shannon G.
Babylon, NY
Kate Spade is the ONLY place I buy bags/wallets. Everything is adorable and is super practical. I have wallets, purses and even a bag for work. Plus, they always have the best sales! I get the cutest accessories for totally reasonable prices. I’ll honestly never buy from any other designer.
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
I got a Kate spade purse and absolutely love it. I got black because it goes it basically everything. It hasn't torn or scuffed yet but I don't use it everyday either.
Alex L.
Greenwood, IN
Kate Spade is a great brand! They appeal to the young adult working woman and sometimes even younger. A great brand for women who are wanting to be more up and coming.
Stella
Kate spade is so good they are so high quality i love there purfums and there products. I love how sweat there workers are and how helpful and how they just know all about whats in the store.there packing is the cutest i just overall love it anf totally recommend gettig there products
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Always love Kate Spade! I own a few KS bags. I recently added a couple of their agendas. Totally love! I shop here pretty often, especially when there is a sale! Not to mention the surprise sale online! I always find something! I always walk away with something, a bag, a jewelry piece, etc.
Kaitlin G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I recently bought a purse and matching wallet from an online sale, shipping was fast, and my purse is wonderful! This only downside is the wallet isn't long enough to fit cash without folding it and then it gets too bulky; it would have been great if it were just a few centimeters bigger.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
Kate Spade New York is my current favorite for handbags! Each time I walk into the store there is a helpful employee to greet me. The prices are reasonable, when you compare their’s to other competitors. They have some of the trendiest purses. I am never disappointed with what I purchase!
Mary B.
Norwood, MA
I bought a black purse from the Kate Spade store and it is such great quality for an affordable price! The material was anti-scratch and had plenty of room to store many items. I have had this purse for over a year and it still looks like new! I would definitely shop at Kate Spade again!
Brittany C.
Tampa
My favorite sunglasses are the ones I purchased from Kate Spade are so chic! I wear them when I’m looking to make a statement. I don’t shop here too often but I do plan to purchase additional eyewear from this brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?