BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Amanda W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade is my favorite purse brand I have tried thus far. I also love her accessories, especially the phone cases! The designs are so unique and original and I love the material of her bags. I’m obsessed with all of her products and highly recommend them!
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I love Kate spade purses. I have a few and I use them daily. The website is easy to navigate and there are always sales. The quality of the products are very good, I have had no issues with wear and tear so far. I will continue to buy products from here.
Taylor C.
Kate spade makes beautiful purses. My boyfriend bought me a beautiful light blue purse for Christmas. It is a smaller shoulder cross bag. His experience shopping was great. They were really helpful when he needed a little guidance towards buying a purse.
Alexus C.
Titusville , FL
Late spade to me is very business like casual/everyday casual. I’ve never purchased anything besides a phone case from late spade, I don’t think I ever will. Maybe a wallet or handbag, but from clothing I’ve seen from Kate spade it’s pretty overpriced everyday wear and I’m not so much interested.
Maddie F.
Tulsa, OK
High end bags I really adore. The price is something worth saving up for my kate spade bag has lasted for years and the designs are very enduring. Unlike many brands even out of season, these bags are gorgeous and to die for. I will shop kate spade again
Elle B.
I have used the inexpensive earrings by this brand at Dillard's. They are affordable and cute. I have several different pairs and none of them have broken or became discolored. This exceeded my expectations and I recommend it to anyone looking for cheap jewelry.
lindsey k.
Pomona, NY
Really Nice. I felt special for once haha. I got a litttle notebook with a pouch. Expensive which i could shop there more that’s about it haha. Gotta save up for them. not my favorite purchase i could get more for my money. i mean it’s a nice place
Melissa K.
Little Elm, TX
I love Kate Spade.  The quality holds up really well.  And the styles are super cute, not just the boring black purses that are usually available.  It tends to be a little expensive, but for the quality, it is definitely priced right!
Kiana R.
Paoli
I have many many Kate Spade purses, wallets also I have a journal, notepads, pens and a agenda book. And ever glasses!! This brand is one of my all time favs!! Will forever buy the products !!
Jennifer K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love Kate spade. the bags and wallets and accessories are so amazing and well made. I have about 3 wallets, a lanyard, and 3 bags from the brand and I love them all.  They are quite affordable too compared to other high end brands!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?