BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20602)
Alex R.
Boston
Let’s just say I am moderately obsessed with purses in general, but most of my collection are Kate Spade bags. They are not as expensive as the high end designed bags but still offer great style and quality. This brand is so unique and I love that they are so bold in their color and pattern choices.
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
Kate Spade has very quality items, and they aren’t the top of luxury brands. I got my wallet and purse from here and I’m not the type of girl to be delicate with those things and they’ve lasted me a good year and a half at this point and are still in amazing condition. Kate Spade
Amy D.
Cumberland
I like the quality of kate space. Nice heavy luxury bags. I don't think they have a good wide variety of variations though. Also there isn't a wide variety of colors the bags come in. I believe they are a little over priced as well. I do have two hand bags and love them but I don't go crazy in this store.
Nicole K.
I love their wallets so much. Super beautiful, and I get compliments on them every where I go. It's also one of the few brands that make simple big enough black purses that will hold everything I need for a date or a day at school. I've never been disappointed with a product I've gotten from here.
Riley B.
Montgomery, TX
Kate spade is one of those classic companies that have always made beautiful and quality products. I have a couple of different purses from them and will continue to keep purchasing from them. Would completely recommend to others. I always get compliments on how beautiful my purses are from others!
Katie M.
I like Kate Spade for her classic bags and cute clothes but it’s not my absolute favorite. I think the style is just a little bit too whimsical for me sometimes and I prefer classic, timeless pieces. However, their customer service is always fantastic and I like that they have a student discount.
Jessica M.
Bronx
I just love the brand overall. I’ve bought and received wallets, purses ( every day and special occasion) shoes, even perfume. They have some timeless pieces but also some cuter quirky fun designs. You have the option to be classic and show your more adventurous side. Great quality for the value.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the purses and wallets from here! They are expensive, but the material is really well made and they have some gorgeous products! I sometimes will purchase online, but most times I will go to the store in the outlets and get some stuff. Kate Spade is definitely one of my favorite brands
Emily-Suzanne F.
Union, WA
I ablsolute live and breath Kate Spade. The quality and enjoyable lines that she puts out, the playful, colorful and high quality keeps me coming back for more. I probably have over 10 Kate spade purses and 8-10 wallets. All different styles and colors. I really love her Crossbody bags.
Sam S.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite luxury brands. Aside from having beautiful and stylish handbags, they’re very well made and I have confidence that they’ll last a long time. I love the 12 month guarantee they provide for the bag straps in case they break. Their customer service is also fantastic!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?