BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Tiffany L.
Davie
Kate Spade has so many cute collections and some classic pieces. My everyday wallet has held up for several years. They have a lot of colorful options for purses. And fun items like purses shaped like a camel or a bottle of champagne. Love shopping here.
Kristin M.
Nashville
I am a huge fan of Kate Spade products. I own purses, wallets, totes, earrings, necklaces, and home accessories. I love the class and style as it is all timeless. I also love the quality of the materials used. I definitely recommend any Kate Spade piece.
Kiana R.
Paoli
I have many many Kate Spade purses, wallets also I have a journal, notepads, pens and a agenda book. And ever glasses!! This brand is one of my all time favs!! Will forever buy the products !!
Jennifer L.
LOMBARD
I have a cute black purse from kate spade that I wear all the time. I like it a lot but easily damaged. I think her brand is very affordable, but could be a little pricy. Not a lot every once in a while I do.. I would shop there again. Cute small purses.
Christian F.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love all things Kate Spade New York! When I’m out of town I always try and find a Kate Spade store so I can shop. I’m obsessed with the phone cases and accessories. I love the purses, because they are such great quality and affordable!
Alexus C.
Titusville , FL
Late spade to me is very business like casual/everyday casual. I’ve never purchased anything besides a phone case from late spade, I don’t think I ever will. Maybe a wallet or handbag, but from clothing I’ve seen from Kate spade it’s pretty overpriced everyday wear and I’m not so much interested.
Maddie F.
Tulsa, OK
High end bags I really adore. The price is something worth saving up for my kate spade bag has lasted for years and the designs are very enduring. Unlike many brands even out of season, these bags are gorgeous and to die for. I will shop kate spade again
Jennifer K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I love Kate spade. the bags and wallets and accessories are so amazing and well made. I have about 3 wallets, a lanyard, and 3 bags from the brand and I love them all.  They are quite affordable too compared to other high end brands!
Alisa F.
I love Kate Spade! Their bags are cute and when they are on sale, the prices really go down making it very very affordable. I absolutely love this brand! The clothes line does look a little weird sometimes but otherwise, the bags and jewelry are all cute!
Melissa K.
Little Elm, TX
I love Kate Spade.  The quality holds up really well.  And the styles are super cute, not just the boring black purses that are usually available.  It tends to be a little expensive, but for the quality, it is definitely priced right!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?