BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Madison M.
Allendale
I received my very first Kate spade tote this past week and am completely in love with it! They didn’t have the color I wanted in store but they were very efficient in ordering it online for me. It was a great deal and the quality of the product is evident.
Manasa T.
I have a kate spade wallet and I love it. It looks so classy and nice. It is great quality and lasts long. The wallet is a little big, but I do not mind it. I bought it on the kate spade website and the shopping experience was great. I would recommend.
Meredith J.
Anoka
I’ve actually made 3 purchases here when it’s sale time very recently. I’ve also received 2 purses from Kate Spade recently. Normally, they’re expensive but if buying on sale it’s better and I’d say the quality is worth it! They also have such cute options.
Ashley Kate G.
I LOVE with their purses. They are the perfect size and the price isn’t awful. The patterns are always up to date and different from other companies. They also have great sales online, on there website.
Elizabeth A.
Hudson
I absolutely love all of the products. They are completely worth the price. The quality is amazing of everything that I have from this designer. It is also so stylish and also looks casual well also being very classy. I will forever be a Kate Spade shopper.
Kailee S.
Sunrise, FL
Very cute style. I love everything about Kate Spade. Very bright and makes people very happy when they walk in a store. I shop here often because I love the cute purses and earrings. Very affordable and I will always shop here because I love the store.
Lilly A.
Pleasanton
I love Kate Spade!!!!!! Everything is such great quality and decently affordable. I absolutely recommend their products. It is such great quality and so cute. They have stuff for everyone. Everything is so great and trendy. You should check it out.
Kelsey W.
Springport
I love the Kate Spade products and have found them to be durable. I have to be careful wearing new jeans and carrying my lighter colored purses as they adult pick up the color. I also have the wallets which I love to use and love the color options available.
Sophie M.
Arlington
The gold snap open wallet is fantastic -- it doesn't wear and tear easily and has the perfect amount of space for coins, cards, and bills. The price was worth the quality and I don't usually shop at Kate Spade. After this experience I will shop there again.
Madison M.
The quality of purses are unreal! The customer service also makes me want to continue to shop and be a Kate Spade user! I think the price for the quality is worth it. I will purchase more in the future.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?