BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Jaime H.
Key West
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands. All of the bags and leather goods are great quality and last for such a long time! The color choices as well as style choices in handbags is very versatile. A plus is that they are one of the more affordable luxury brands!
Kristen L.
I absolutely love Kate Spade products, the quality of the bags/wallets are great and they are reasonably priced! They continuously have great sales and are great gifts for loved ones birthdays or holidays! I would recommend Kate Spade to family and friends.
Hannah T.
Pittsburgh
this brand is over priced and to be honest the products aren’t even that good. I got a case from there and it has soooo many scratches and it’s very slippery to use. It was not good quality st all what so ever. i will probably not get any more products here
member-f6cc6
My favorite! Love Kate Spade Brand everything is super cute & girly. Typically i only purchase bags and wallets but have a variety of purses/bags and each one is great! Made well and always get compliments
Kristen C.
Colusa
Kate spade was my very first high in purse I bought when I was in high school. So I’m a true lover. She has the most popping colors Inside her bags making a joy to open them each and every time. A must have. I own about 10 bags and tons of jewelry from her line .
Ivanna C.
ridgefiel pk
The leather is not as soft as I thought it would be but for the price it is a great bag. I love the color and size. I thought the handle was going to be longer for wearing it over the shoulder or therewould be another strap. Great accessory for spring and summer.
Leah G.
Charlottesville
I love everything I have by Kate Spade, mostly because they’re a brand that everyone knows, but they don’t have to plaster their logo over all their products! The two bags I have are high quality and have lasted me years. I’ll definitely be a life-long customer!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Kate Spade is such a classy brand. I love the looks of their handbags and they always have fun seasonal colors and collections. Some of their handbags I’ve had for years and they hold up great. The last bag I bought was in the spring and it’s the prettiest light blue color.
Rebecca F.
Miramar
Purchased at: Kate Somerville
I have been purchasing, receiving, and gifting Kate Spade products for years. They have a signature style that is consistent and classic. They’re products are excellent quality and so is their customer service. Anything from Mate Spade would make a perfect gift!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?