BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Asma B.
I have always loved Kate Spade. The products look and perform at such a high quality mark. I bought a wallet from them about a year ago and love it to death! If you love saffiano leather definitely splurge here, it won’t break the bank like other brands tend to do.
Samantha M.
Bellingham, WA
Kate Spade is my favorite everyday handbag brand. Every product is so high quality and very cute too. I have many Kate Spade purses are all are still in like-new condition. Kate Spade is great for day-to-day essentials and for fun, unique, colorful items as well!!
Jessica J.
Orlando
Kate makes some great bags that are pretty durable and trendy. Being a college student, the price isn’t always the most affordable however I love that they do student discounts and do sales pretty frequently to make their products accessible to as many as possible!
member-2278e
I love Kate spade. They are so worth it and they are so beautiful and they have amazing products that I would not buy anywhere else they are so worth our money and my favorite purchase ever is the wrestling
Pajai V.
Kate spade is one of my favorite bag brands to wear. No matter how long I’ve had the bag it doesn’t get “old.” It’s super durable and doesn’t get scuffed or scratched easily. There are lots of styles for everyone. A lot of the bags I have are timeless which I love.
Meg G.
Atoka, TN
Purchased at: Online
I always love the quality of Kate Spade. I love the unique and quirky designs that Kate Spade produces even more. From the shoes to purses, Kate Spade’s designs are super cute and original. Everyone needs at least one beautiful Kate Spade purse in their collection!
lulu L.
Shawnee, KS
I love Kate spade because it’s the most Affordable choice if you want a high and back without breaking your bank. It’s hard to walk by someone with the kids bed and not notice it. That’s how cute they are
Leila W.
Cooper City
I love the quality of the Kate Spade products. I own a wallet and a backpack that i use to carry my laptop. Shopping is super easy and the employees know the good deals and help you out with all questions you  may have. I will definitely go back and buy again.
Kyle R.
South Hadley, MA
I love this brand and have for many years! Their whimsical style of mini bags and purses have kept me going! Their products are more pricey but well worth the cost of design, style and quality. I can’t wait to get more handbags and clutches to add to my collection!
Ivanna C.
ridgefiel pk
The leather is not as soft as I thought it would be but for the price it is a great bag. I love the color and size. I thought the handle was going to be longer for wearing it over the shoulder or therewould be another strap. Great accessory for spring and summer.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?