BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Ashley J.
Alpharetta
I always get Kate Spade for my mom when I need to buy her a gift! I also really like the brand, but I definitely cannot afford any of their clothes. I'm a big fan of their jewelry though - lots of classic pieces with just a touch of whimsy that are good for work.
Jessica B.
I have bought numerous bags and wallets from Kate Spade and all of them had held up very well. It is relatively cheap compared to higher end brands but these still look great when you use them, especially for everyday use! I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Courtney L.
Florence
I love my Kate Spade bag! It has so much storage, and it is SO classy. It is perfect for a night on the town, or in the office. It is made with such a great quality. The employees in the store love their jobs, and it makes the experience 100% better! I will be back!
Alicia K.
Wapakoneta
Very nice quality of products. I was impressed on how instyle it is. My shopping experience was a so easy. I love shopping here, I’m always checking out there products. My favorite purchase was my hot pink hand bag! I can’t wait until their fall line comes out
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Kate Spade is one of those classic designers that never go out of style. All of her bags are absolutely timeless and not to mention great quality! I’ll always go to shop there first when I’m looking for a bag, i can always count on Kate for anything I’m looking for!
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love Kate Spade products, all products are quality made which is great but it’s all so expensive. It would require a decent sale for me to be able to afford anything Kate Spade. I look forward to being able to get my first Kate Spade purse post college graduation.
Karla H.
Always wanted a kate spade purse but I never got around to buying one. I finally got one I really wanted for a super good deal in a sale and I am in love. It is the perfect size crossbody, it’s small but it fits a bunch of things in! My love for Kate spade continues!
Steff S.
I love the classy styles that Kate Spade offers. They are unique and charming, unlike any other brand! Their bags are super great quality and last me such a long time. I honestly prefer this brand to any other hand bag brand and will continue to purchase from them! 💕
Angel B.
Lithonia, GA
Very cute and chic aesthetic. I love the mobile accessories because they’re so colorful yet tasteful. This brand is perfect for individuals who want to be trendy without going overboard. Kate Spade is a brand that straddles the line of luxury and casualty!
Taylor 💋.
Orlando
My kate spade bags and wallets are my go-to for every occasion! There’s a style and design for everyone. My only complaint would be that I haven’t found one that doesn’t easily stain- and these bags are not easy to clean. But that comes with the territory I suppose!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?