BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jerita W.
Lexington
This is the Cameron Street Maise handbag in the color tusk. I’m in love with it!! I purchased it last spring and I use it all the time. It comes with a strap so I can wear it as a cross body if I like, it has a lot of space for an iPad mini, wallet, phone, sunglasses, other little necessities & it has 3 pockets on the inside. It’s perfect and the right size for me.
Ally S.
Barboursville, Wv
I love my Kate Spade bag and matching planner. I bought my bag for $155 originally priced at $500!! Kate Spade is always having great deals and the absolute cutest collections for all seasons. Highly recommend their products they are high quality!
Kristen M.
Streetsboro
If I could buy every Kate Spade product I would. By far the best quality I've used and now I have my mom hooked on it as well. I get so many compliments on my cedar street Hayden bag and have had it for over a year. They always have deals or savings which is a plus! I cannot say enough good things about Kate Spade
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I bought a little backpack to use for every day. It’s amazing! Perfect size. I can fit a small umbrella, my wallet, sunglasses case, and other small necessities. The material is great because it can be wiped off if I spill something on it. The website was easy to navigate and my item arrived earlier than expected!
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
Love the simple look of these items. They are classy and are perfect business attire for interviews or even a brunch with the girls. The colors are also amazing because they go with almost any outfit. The material is also easily cleaned and wiped down. The purses are a little high in price but definitely worth it.
Sarah G.
Murrieta
I think their bags and wallets are affordable and durable. It’s great when they have sales going on in the outlet malls. I don’t think they have lots to choose from design wise however. Sometimes they have designs that are too sparkly or have some that look like they’re meant for little girls (cartoon animals etc)
Sarah C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I would like to specify that I shop at Kate Spade OUTLETS! I do not pay full price for this brand. I love the style of the brand but at full retail price, it is out of my price range. The outlets are so nice because they always have deals going on!! The products themselves are well made, stylish, and durable.
Amanda B.
Chandler, AZ
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for accessories! They always have amazing sales - which is important because I refuse to pay full price for basically anything 😆 I’ve owned a variety of their products - purses, wallets, desk accessories, jewelry, passport holder, etc. and it’s always been great quality!
Rebeca Z.
Love this brand so much, My most recently purchased was a beautiful pair of sandals, my husband surprised me with. My experience is great when shopping, I would say it could be kind of pricey. Definitely will shop again.
Christina C.
Odessa, DE
I LOVE Kate Spade products!! In particular all of my phone cases are Kate Spade!! I also recently bought a traveling phone cord, which is an amazing idea because I always have a charging cord available!!!! Of course, the pocket books are to die for!!! Highly recommend this brand to all fashion addicts❤️♥️❤️!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?