BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20594)
Ce D.
Thomasville
I love Kate Spade. Her designs are cute, classic, and fun. Her brand is a bit on the high end of the price spectrum. I have shopped in store and online both have been great experiences. The quality is wonderful! And I would recommend Kate Spade products to anyone.
Sarah W.
College Station
There’s a Kate Spade outlet store by my houses and the prices are amazing. I recently bought a new wallet there for only $30. It is a cute soft pink color and has plenty of space for all my cards cash and coins but is still small enough to carry around or put in my bag.
Casey C.
Highland Park
I love Kate Spade and own a LOT of Kate Spade clothes, accessories, small leather goods, and purses. The quality is great and the products are luxe and durable. Their clothes will vary in size, but are cute and comfy - definitely worth trying on to inform your purchase.
shelley l.
I have a pair of Kate Spade glasses that I love. They have the 50s cat eye look and they are tortoise color with mother of pearl. They are adorable and I get a lot of compliments about them. I would love to have some more of her glasses and some handbags of hers. Great brand
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Omg! Kate spade has always been one my favorites! I have been wearing her stuff for years, timeless fun and fashionable. Also very affordable and lasts forever! I love her home decor as well! I do miss the old nylon backpacks I will say! Wish she would bring those back!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Kaye Spade is a great brand with high quality products. It depends on what you get, but you can can sometimes find a great deal on the website or at the outlet. I have a crossbody purse from here that’s bright pink that I get so many compliments on.

Tiffany E.
Griffin, GA
I have only purchased one bag from Kate Spade. I loved the bag; however I do not feel like the quality demonstrated how much I paid for the bag. The strap started ripping within the first year of having it. Since then, I have not purchased another item from the company.
Anne S.
Elizabethtown
This luxury brand has items in every price range which is nice for the average buyer when wanting something special. The purses are quality and long lasting in both style and quality. Their more expensive  pieces are classic and become solid prices to any wardrobe.
Maddison B.
I love seeing all of the new fresh colors pop up in the Kate Spade line. It's classic, with a modern twist. I love the day to day functionality of the handbags and earrings. I feel that I am able to easily dress something up or down... Kate is perfect for any occasion!
Kristin A.
Chesterfield
I love all of the products from Kate Spade. I have a phone case, some shoes, and a hand bag from the company. Very good quality, and holds together very nicely. Definitely will continue to buy things from this specific company. I love it!! What a great brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?