BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my Kate spade handbag. I bought a simple black shoulder crossbody with a matching black wallet. It is the perfect size, not too big or too small. I love how classic and simple Kate spade is. Nothing too obnoxious. The quality of the bags are great. You definitely get what you pay for. Worth every penny
Bethany B.
New Palestine , IN
Beautiful, classic pieces but the quality lacks. I have several products and most are easily stained. My wallets have stitching come out in the corners. Poor quality for the retail price.
Yara G.
Commercial Point, OH
I have a few of her wallets and purse and they are my favorite. The brand has a nice selection of colors and bag styles and they are worth all the money and they are durable.
Savy M.
Charleston, SC
I love Kate spade’s brand! Their hand bags are durable, well designed, and always beautiful! For the average person they can be a little pricey, but their bags are worth it! I would definitely buy another kate spade bag!
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Kate spade is such a great brand! The quality is amazing and I love the variety. They have such cute and unique items as well. I have had my purse from them for at least two years now and it is still holding up well, with only the pocket inside tearing. I would definitely buy another Kate Spade purse though!
Brookelyne B.
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet [] one of the best wallets I’ve used. The quality is classic. The look is chic and clean. Honestly, anyone would be doing themselves a favor having one of these.
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
My favorite place to splurge and get an on trend bag or wallet! I have never had a problem with the quality and it looks so fashionable. I prefer them over other top brands.
Danielle L.
Belvidere
I have a wallet from Kate Spade that I use daily. I have used it for 2 years now and it has stayed in perfect condition. Kate Spade has awesome deals most of the time at outlet malls which is where I purchased my wallet, it was very affordable keeping in mind the quality and space that comes with the wallet
Nikki C.
Orlando
I have always loved Kate Spade! Their handbags and wallets are always so clean and sharp and are fantastic quality. They are pricey, but if you are looking to treat yourself they are a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. They have amazing styles that range from classic to whimsical, all while being outstanding quality.
Olivia L.
Forest Hills, NY
I love Kate Spade products! They are constantly producing new products to keep things trendy, chic, or cute! I have several of their bags and I feel that they don’t really go out of style that fast. Love the color selection and style selection of their bags- really gives you good options to define yourself.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?