BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Camille K.
Fostoria, OH
This girl loves her some Kate Spade... i have quite a few purses and wallets and they are made so well. I am just really impressed with the quality of all the products I have purses. Also, if you can catch a surprise sale you can get purse/wallet combos for REALLY cheap!
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
Kate spade is literally my favorite designer. Everything about the brand I love. Everything is put together amazingly. The colors are brilliant. It’s a fun brand
Lexis H.
Wyandotte, MI
10/10 for every kate spade product i've ever owned. wallets, phone cases, purses, shoes, dresses. i love it all. the highest qualities and the prettiest designs.
Kaitlyn M.
Bardstown
I love the bright bold colors of Kate Spade. Her purses are always amazing, I especially love crossbody bags.

I don’t shop a whole lot seeing as you are paying more for the brand itself then the purse. But it’s definitely good to go and get the occasional purse or wallet!
brooke t.
My boyfriend purchased a “one in a million” collection necklace for me over Christmas. Their customer service was very helpful in location the specific letter he was looking for and even contacting the store so they would hold it for him. VERY impressed. LOVE Kate spade!
Ritu S.
las vegas, NV
I absolutely love the bags, wristlets and cross bodies they put out. I’m not much of a fan of their jewelry however. They can definitely use some editing in those designs and I also think their jewelry prices are a bit too much.

I own mostly Kate spade bags and love them!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I bought myself a Kate Spade diaper bag for myself as a gift. And I absolutely love it. Not only is it made extremely well it also is huge enough to carry everything I need and more for the baby. All of her bags are made perfectly. She is my favorite designer for handbags ever.
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Kate Spade products have gotten so nice! My boyfriend bought me a Kate Spade purse for Christmas and I love it so much! Such nice quality and not that expensive!
loreli p.

Kate Spade is one of my FAVORITES! Everything is quality and is able to be used for a long period of time. Not to mention, super stylish and cute!
Peyton F.
I love all of my Kate Spade pieces. I have multiple purses ranging from large bags to small bags and even a wallet. The pieces are always great quality and are also durable. They are definitely worth splurging on when you are wanting to invest in a nice purse.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?