BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Faith K.
I buy all of my Kate Spade products online and typically when there’s a sale. I’m in love with all of the products I’ve purchased from there. A top recommendation to people because they have a variety of styles.
Savannah W.
Jacksonville Beach
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m never not happy with Kate Spade. I have had the same KS wallet for 5 years, and it has held up great. The color has faded a bit, but I believe that’s to be expected from everyday use. I also have a black structured work bag from KS, that has held up beautifully so far.
aug g.
Hummelstown, PA
I love Kate Spade! All of my purses are from there. You can get really great deals. Their purses wear well and are very cute. They have both casual and more elegant bags. Will definitely shop at Kate Spade again.
Jazz C.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Purses, Wallets, Shoes, Jewelry, Clothes, what doesn’t Kate Spade have! I’m a girl who loves purses and shoes, you can’t go wrong with Kate Spade! You can usually find something reasonably priced compared to other big brands, plus she’s at an outlet mall! Save, save, save!
Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
super cute bag, wallet and phonecase a little expensive but it is a luxury brand. I like that some of the items are super sophisticated while others, (like the owl wallet for instance) are super cutesy it's a nice mix between being grown up and being youthful as well.
Hayley H.
Great quality purses and wallets. My husband got me both for the holidays last year and I was a little hesitant at first because I’m so rough with my belongings, considering their expense. 6mo in and they both look as good as new! Let the brand live on and spread awareness!
Grace F.
sartell
Absolutely love all of the the products from their purses to there phone cases! Everything is such fun/cute colors and goes with everything! Super good quality and affordable which is super nice. I have a Kate Spade case on my phone right now!Kate Spade
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
My favorite brand of purse. My best friend got me a gorgeous little rose gold purse for my birthday. Such good quality. I love my apple red tote for Christmas time.
Dallis W.
I love my Kate Spade purse. I bought it on the 75% sale & would be the only reason why! I understand luxury but I don’t understand a $600 purse in my opinion. It is beautiful and the material is well made and put together! But I would try to buy them when they are on sale!!
Adana H.
Kate spade is a very affordable brand. They also have a lot of trendy and in season and style bags! I own a few items from them! Good for people that want something cute and trendy but still balling in a budget!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?