BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20545)
JACQUELINE, M.
Philadelphia
I have one mini skirt from Kate Spade! I like the style and the shape of the skirt. I am 5'10" and I like how it still came mid thigh. The material could be more durable; the material is mediocre through the washes. I would shop here again if it was for the right thing.
Lisa M.
NYC
Kate Spade is my overall favorite brand. Her bags are amazing and so cute. I own several. The clothing is also very cute. I also really enjoy her jewelry and watches. The price point is amazing for the quality of the bags. I will always be purchasing products from her.
MISTY M.
Wichita Falls
Great experience shopping at an outlet store. The cross body I purchased was a light color and the back side is starting to turn blue from laying against my jeans as I wear the purse almost daily (after only a couple months of wear). Everything else about the purse is superb.
☆ A.
I love Kate Spades phone cases. I recently bought a black and white one and it fits to size and protects my screen relatively well. I would definitely recommend their cases and if you are someone who drops their phone a lot like me I would also get a screen protector Incase.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
Kate Spade Zip around planner
It’s not so easy to find a durable planner and i happy to have this. It gives room for privacy and most of all can fit into my purse. There are slots for cards and to keep cash. Love it.
Liz R.
PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I got one of those battery packs for my phone. It was AMAZING. charges my phone well and is so so CUTE. kate spade new york - Moto Mod Wireless Charging External Battery Case for Motorola Moto Z Droid and Moto Z Force Droid Edition - Black/White/G

Protects my phone well!
Haley H.
Boulder
My all time favorite tote! Beautiful, timeless design that’s able to be dressed up or down and amazing quality. I get a ton of compliments when out with this bag.
Amanda F.
Waterford
Kate Spade bags are my favorites! Not only are some very quirky and cute but they are also classic and timeless. Always well made. As I said, a favorite for sure!
Brittany P.
indianapolis
Kate Spade is a modern staple. The products are modern and sleek while being professional and fun! Items are reasonably priced and last for a long period of time.
Ally R.
Love love love the brand. I’ve bought many purses from late spade and not a single one has disappointed. They last a long time. The quality does not disappoint. I get compliments every time I’m carrying a Kate Spade bag, no fail. I would reccomend the brand to anybody!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?