BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
I love kate spades bags, clothing, jewelry. For it being on the expensive side, I wasn't exactly impressed with the bag I had purchased from the outlets. The bag I bought was very durable but the leather on the bag was starting to come off after about a years worth of carrying around.
Leila L.
Laguna Niguel
Loving these dark black sunglasses I bought at Nordstrom Rack recently! They fit my face perfectly without falling off... which is sometimes a problem for me because I have a slightly smaller head... and the lenses are very dark so they shield the sun Super Well ! No more squinting !
Meghan S.
Eagan, MN
I like their products. I have had a wallet for almost 2 years now and it’s in good condition still. I recommend buying things during the flash sales or on clearance.
zahra a.
Detroit , MI
Bought the black cameron street byrdie a month ago. I have to say this is my favorite Kate spade purse. It’s so pretty and elegant. More importantly, it’s so versatile and looks good with everything. katespade.com
Elise F.
Love my purse I have from kate spade. It is fashionable and holds everything I need when going out. Is is fancy to wear to a wedding or just use in every day life. I always receive compliments on the purse when I’m out.
Keely K.
Kent, OH
I will always be brand loyal to Kate Spade purses. I love their chic designs, color palette, and how durable the purses are. I have kept purses for years and they are still in fantastic shape!! If you're looking for a purse that is worth your money, go the Kate Spade route.
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I have a purse, a wallet, a phone case, and jewelry from kate spade! I love it all! Her brand is so unique and very modern! I have had my items for a few years now and they still look like new! A lot of her items can be found at TJ Maxx and Ross for super good deals! 10/10 recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Caldwell, NJ
Kate Spade is great quality, simple, and classy!  I have a black Kate Spade cross body bag that is extremely versatile and adorable.  It is perfect for going to work, going to dinner, or going to the bar.  I would certainly buy another Kate Spade bag to treat myself in the future!
Skylar J.
Rock Hill, SC
I love kate spade! Especially the outlet mall in charlotte NC. Such great deals, for so many different cute bags! Recently bought a wallet with cute camels on it in a vibrant pink color. Will be back again soon.
Kelly O.
Quincy, MA
I love Kate Spade.  I have a few purses from her and some wallets.  Also, my glasses.  I find her products to be extremely reliable and elegant.  I love the colors and prints she produces.  They are a little on the pricey side but it's worth it and will last.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?