BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
Kate Spade brand makes beautiful items and so many different categories, I got pencils, erasers & notebooks along with clothes for my daughter to start school. Everything is beautiful and we'll made.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I own the Kate spade cedar street Maise satchel (and matching wallet) in black ...I love it. It was my 1st Kate spade purchase and i was a,aged by the quality! In fact, I'm amazed that it's held up as great as it has. I would use it once in a while to go out and the for the holiday season it was the purse I used daily. I was really worried it was going to get wrecked or start showing signs of wear but it didn't! I'm a mom of a toddler and there's been so many chances it could've gotten wrecked but the leather and inside and general shape have stood up to wear and tear so well. The handles that are free standing while in storage are the only things starting to lose their shape but if you're carrying it by them, no one will notice. I do highly recommend stuffing it while in storage or it will collapse sligntly. I was disappointed with Dooney and Bourke because for the same price of this leather bag, you get fabric, and with the same amount of wear and tear- the Dooney loses hands down because the corners start to unravel and come apart. I was afraid that would happen to the Kate spade but it hasn't yet and it's been 2 years! The wallet over barely used and aside from being slightly tight where it holds the cards, it is great.
Amber W.
I love my Kate Spade bag. It is the best purse I’ve ever owned and I won’t ever carry another brand again. Kate Spade has amazing sales if you can catch one it helps on the price. It’s well worth every dollar spent in their store and I highly recommend Kate Spade to everyone.
Brandi T.
Lugoff
I recently purchased a wallet from Kate Spade and absolutely love it. I love the simple look on the outside and the useful pockets and compartments in the inside. The material and stitching is very strong and seems like it will hold up to a lot of use. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley O.
Papillion
I love the simplicity of the Kate spade brand. It lets the beauty of the pieces stand out. The pieces are very classical and never go out of style. I do not shop here often but love when I am able to.
Shanda Freebies W.
Keatchie
I have bought  many Kate Spade bags, And wallets not only are they very stylish, but they last a very long time. I have not had any problems with anything of all that’s Kate spade. Not only are they cute they are very very well-made and very nice, thanks for an awesome product
Kimberly R.
Saint Peters, MO
I love my Kates! They are so fun and trendy. I never have to doubt my choice when carrying a Kate Spade bag. They usually are also the best quality bag that I have.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
I love Kate spade! My favorite products from their line is definitely their clutch wallets and my second favorite is their purses! You honestly will not be disappointed in anything you buy from Kate spade. I feel like their stuff is more durable and easier to clean than other high end brands.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I adore Kate Spade! Their style is so timeless and simple. I always love the prints and colors of their leather goods. I love the balance of cute and sophisticated.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
Kate Spade is my go to brand for handbags and wallets. They are so chic, affordable, and vibrant. They have the coolest lines of bag designs, such as camels or champagne glasses! They even have outlet stores where you can get access to better deals. If you can’t get to the store, they always have surprise sales online!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?