BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Morgan H.
Kirbyville, TX
Love Kate spade, I've only purchased one purse from their & I have a few desk items and small pouches. Great quality if you're willing to spend the $$$.
Cailie H.
Savannah, TN
So many different products from Kate spade. Lovely purses and jewelry along with office supplies and clothing. Wide range of styles and colors for anyone
Dee W.
Blacksburg, VA
LOVE KATE SPADE I HAVE A WALLETT I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE BUT U BETTER BE WEALTHY TO SHOP AT THESE PLACES...ITS REDICULIOUS YES RECOMMEND TO RICH SNOBBY PEOPLE
Kristen H.
Anthem, AZ
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite store to buy purses! I have recently been buying jewelry from there and even their costume jewelry doesn't look cheap!
Anna S.
Kate spade offers amazing products that are perfect for modern day style! She has a knack for keeping us up to date with the world of fashion around us!!
Lianna L.
Love this brand for my everyday bags and wallet. I always have a kate spade wallet and I use it til it just falls apart! Affordable luxury at its finest.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Kate Spade never lets me down when it comes to quality or fashion! I absolutely love my purses and wallets I’ve purchased from Kate Spade over the years.
Jae O.
Commerce City, CO
I adore the whimsical and lovely kate Spade designs. My husband gave me a new wallet for Christmas- it's great for every day use but still has sparkle!
Nicole M.
I love the colorful and trendiness. I own a few bags and a pair of sunglasses. the sunglasses are timeless but the bags are definitely seasonal/trendy.
Anna M.
Jersey City, NJ
The Kate Spade wallet I bought is chic and versatile! I keep getting compliments and I can't complain because the material is very sturdy and durable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?