BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20524)
Erin H.
Poway, CA
Everything I've purchased has been good. But not really... Great. Often I've found that my purchases don't seem to he of the quality you expect from the price point.
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I have a purse, a wallet, a phone case, and jewelry from kate spade! I love it all! Her brand is so unique and very modern! I have had my items for a few years now and they still look like new! A lot of her items can be found at TJ Maxx and Ross for super good deals! 10/10 recommend!
Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
Ordered a purse online and got it monogrammed so cute! Such a nice personalized gift for a great friend. The purses are always of great quality and last for so long!
Keely K.
Kent, OH
I will always be brand loyal to Kate Spade purses. I love their chic designs, color palette, and how durable the purses are. I have kept purses for years and they are still in fantastic shape!! If you're looking for a purse that is worth your money, go the Kate Spade route.
Elise F.
Love my purse I have from kate spade. It is fashionable and holds everything I need when going out. Is is fancy to wear to a wedding or just use in every day life. I always receive compliments on the purse when I’m out.
Elizabeth R.
Caldwell, NJ
Kate Spade is great quality, simple, and classy!  I have a black Kate Spade cross body bag that is extremely versatile and adorable.  It is perfect for going to work, going to dinner, or going to the bar.  I would certainly buy another Kate Spade bag to treat myself in the future!
Emily P.
I just bought a great pair of Kate Spade Chili Pepper earrings along with a matching necklace. I get compliments on them and their uniqueness every time I wear them!
Kelly O.
Quincy
I love Kate Spade.  I have a few purses from her and some wallets.  Also, my glasses.  I find her products to be extremely reliable and elegant.  I love the colors and prints she produces.  They are a little on the pricey side but it's worth it and will last.
Leila L.
Laguna Niguel
Loving these dark black sunglasses I bought at Nordstrom Rack recently! They fit my face perfectly without falling off... which is sometimes a problem for me because I have a slightly smaller head... and the lenses are very dark so they shield the sun Super Well ! No more squinting !
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with KATE SPADE. They have the cutest wallets and purses! If you want a plain bag that is sturdy and affordable but still high end quality and status this is where you should shop! They also have a lot of fun prints that come out every season if you want a u inquest bag!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?