BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Toniann B.
Lindenhurst, NY
This brand is awesome. Such cute items! Fresh and young are the vibes I get from this brand. I’ve had multiple bags from her and they hold up over the years.
Amy D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Kate Spade. All the colors and quirky designs and sayings are so fun and unique. The products are well made but you are certainly paying for the name.
Megan N.
Dyer, IN
Very high quality purses. They are a little too pricey though but you can always fine something cute! This is an "in" style and great designs to choose from!
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Everything Kate spade is soooo cute, especially their tech cases and coffee mugs. They always have the cutest sayings only downside is how expensive they are
Bri C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Easily one of my favorite brands EVER. I've loved so many different lines from Kate Spade, and I think I'll continue to love them in the years to come.
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
If I could afford everything that Kate Spade sells, then I would buy all of it! I love their purses and wallets because they are super cute and high quality!
Ronda R.
Taneytown
Kate Spade is luxury and has a style for every taste. They have fun bright colors and your basic classic for the profession. The quality is very exceptional.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR
I love their hand bags. They are great quality and hold up really well. Their handbags never disappoint. They are also affordable than most higher end bags.
Kristen R.
Favorite line of purses/wallets/jewelry. Amazing costumer service!! They hold excellent sales quite often and you can get amazing products for a great price!
Hanjing L.
Love Kate Spade. It is beautiful, chic, nice quality, and not too high priced. It is perfect for a young girl who wants to spoil herself with something nice
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?