BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Heather M.
Great bags! I prefer the totes with studs on the bottom. They're more sturdy and less prone to wear-tear. Excellent quality. Very on-trend color schemes.
Libby R.
Kate Spade products are the best! Clean lines, beautiful colors, and great quality. Even after a few years, most bags, wallets etc, still look like new.
Lauren N.
Eighty Four, PA
Their purses are cute and well made. I aslo purchased a phone case from here that is adorable and I have used it for over a year now and it is fantastic.
Amanda M.
Statesboro, GA
I have two Kate Spade wallets and they are both gorgeous! I love using them because they go so well with almost every outfit and they are so easy to use.
Tara D.
Canton
Sweet and simple. There isn’t anything in this store I don’t like. Everything is bright and summery! Love that they have items that won’t break the bank.
Nadine P.
Plantsville, CT
I recently purchased Kate Spades Live Colorfully perfume. It is SO pretty...not strong but it has lasting power. Every time I wear it, I get compliments!
Brandy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love my small card holder! It’s my fave color (purple) and it’s super convenient for when I need to run to the store or wherever fast! Plus it’s cute !
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
I love Kate Spade so much! Her designs are so fun and cute and there are so many different styles and designs. It reminds me so much of New York and art.
Emma C.
Rockholds, KY
I got my first purse from Kate Spade this past Christmas. I love the quality! It is all leather & so classy and chic. I carry it nearly every single day!
Hillary C.
Used to love it but have recently fell out of favor with broader style - has become much too girly and cutesy for my tastes. Hard to find simple pieces.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?