BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20460)
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
Favorite designer brand! Although the clothes are pricy and not affordable, the handbags are 10/10! I have one small bright pink accent purse that is amazing for giving an outfit a bold pop and also a large black cross body for everyday use. Both bags are my favorite and amazing quality.
Rachael J.
Mesa, AZ
My room mate and sister in law absolutely love Kate spade. I have only purchased it as gifts not for myself. I find them to be a little pricey for my taste but the are really great quality so if you take good care of your things I could see the value of owning one. Cute but not for me.
Emily R.
Columbus, OH
Products are very good quality and can withstand my excessive abuse I put on my purses. I also love her glasses line - necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings for my eye doctor-glasses obsessed self. I regularly purchase kate spade products as well as buy her products for my friends.
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
I love almost everything Kate Spade.
So creative and colorful pieces are coming out all the time.
The items can be very pricey but I wait for a lot of items to hit a sale price. Signing up for emails is the best way to be alerted through Kate Spade of all their great deals and upcoming events and sales.
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
I freaking love Kate freaking spade the purses are unique and freaking cute they are pricey but girl go to the outlet and you will get yourself a deal! Love love love
Suchi R.
I love Kate Spade collection. Their handbags print are so cute. I also love gifting their business card holders to friends. It is always a big hit. And I recently bought their pizza tray and small plate collection from Macys.com and I can't wait to call guests home and flaunt it.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I love this brand. The purses are so adorable and I specifically love the stationary. I usually find great stuff at TJ Maxx for awesome prices. I will definitely buy more from this brand and would recommend.
Crystal W.
I love my Kate Spade purses. I have a small over the shoulder and a medium one. Both are great styles that I found on sale on the website. They have lasted me forever. My only complaint is my black one has gotten a tad scuffed but that’s going to happen with any purse, especially black.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
A couple of years ago I wouldn't have bothered to write a review for Kate Spade. However recently, I have been ordering a couple of their products that have caught my eye and I totally love them! They have new things like water bottles and umbrellas that are totally modern and are aimed at, yet not limited to, a younger audience. It's so cute and edgy!
Misty D.
Hamilton, MO
I am continually charmed by the ability for Kate Spade pieces to be both incredibly classic AND on trend. My only complaint is that the items don't always last as long as I wish they would. BUT, they do get very well loved and lots of uses, so I still consider them a great value.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?