BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brooke R.
Troy, MI
I absolutely love Kate spade I would purchase everything from them if I could. I love their wallets and purses I actually want a new purse from them quite soon!
Elaine R.
Tampa, FL
I have a white purse by Kate Spade and it is GORGEOUS! But, very hard to clean it!! I've tried with without moisturizer, but the dust still there unfortunately.
Marisa C.
Ashland
Very high quality in materials. Love her purses and sunglasses. Want to try more! I have a few of her purses in my closet. Very rarely do I buy any other brand.
Nicole H.
Lincoln
Kate Spade is a reliable brand. I have several of their purses and wallets and I love them. They’re very stylish while also staying in a reasonable price range.
Sarah V.
Dallas, TX
All of my Kate Spade bags and accessories are wonderful. Kate Spade has incredible customer service. I am always impressed by the quality of her products.
gabriela t.
I simply adore all there purses, and wallets. & I simply adore their stud earrings. I purchased these beautiful turquoise studs that I haven't stopped wearing !
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I absolutely love Kate spade! Their styles and trends are always on point. I always get so many compliments when I carry their pursues! It is now a fave of mine
Amber V.
Dallas
Love love love Kate Spade!!!! Very classy and girly. They also have a outlet store that always have sales. So we know where most of my check goes to...lol
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
Kate Spade has BEAUTIFUL, simple styles of handbags, jewelry, and clothing. The styles are sophisticated and classic and it's great that they aren't overpriced!
Sonya P.
Lafayette
I bought a pair of Kate Spade glitter heels for my Mardi Gras ball this past February. Gorgeous, but the back rubbed the heel of my foot. Beautiful but painful.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?