BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20453)
Sommer W.
Springfield
I own 3-4 Kate spade bags. They are always classic, beautiful and understated. I like chic and ladylike which is what exemplifies this brand. So cute.
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
What is not to love, so classy and timeless! I always get complements on my pieces and they are so high quality, with proper care, they last for years!
Ashley E.
Very good quality with awesome designs! From phone cases to purses & coffee mugs! Worth the price, which is very reasonable for many people.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
LOVE MY KATE SPADE PURSES. They truly fit the retro meets modern feminine vibe perfectly ! And the two that I have are so roomy and such great quality!
Maddie O.
Obsessed with the purses. They are all so colorful and different. Quality is amazing. The price is a little out there but what I️t is worth is amazing.
Sullie F.
Feminine chic and quality good. Only downside is most pieces are trendy vs traditional and costly. A great 2nd tier designer option over coach and MK.
Lyana L.
Great quality, always! I have a coin purse/Wallet & it’a sooo cute :-) really sturdy, I’m not concerned about it breaking on me or losing its new look.
Gabriella P.
Cochran
I LOVE their purses and wallets they are long lasting and durable and lets not forget absolutely beautiful but sadly they are a bit on the pricey side.
Baya L.
Chicago
Love all kate spade purchases. They have the best higher end fun products and I love how they play with color and add personality I all their products
Danielle S.
Pickerington , OH
I love to go into Kate spade for cute purses. The purses are such nice Quality for the price and is worth it if you want to spend a little on yourself
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?