BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Sam B.
Kate Spade is my favorite brand for handbags and I have also bought jewelry from this brand and loved it. The quality of these products is incredible!
mi m.
it a pretty good brand and the quality is really good. i has buy a purse from kate spade and it been 2 years but nothing wrong with it i really like it
Madeline S.
Wellsboro, PA
Kate Spade makes awesome cell phone cases as well as accessories. I would say that they are pretty quality made. I currently own 3 and I love them all.
Kassandra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the purses. They're affordable and there's always sales. All the purses I own are Kate spade purses because I love the quality and their styles.
Brooke G.
Columbia
The wristlet that I own from Kate spade has outlasted several other of my cheaper purchases! The quality leather used to make these bags cannot be beat
Alexandria M.
Albany, GA
Good quality of material and the designs are so simple and chic! I do wish the line was more affordable for middle class and working college students..
Haley D.
Howell, MI
Love Kate spade bags with my whole heart. I love the designs and the simplicity of her bags. They are made with excellent care and are worth the money
Tiffany W.
Absolutely in love with my new Kate Purse. It is a beautiful blue that was made so well. I've gotten tons of compliments and can't wait to get another!
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY
Compared to most brands in their price range I don't think they have every nice products. Some are so weird. I don't know why people like them so much.
Chloe P.
Oh such a beautiful brand. All the purses, clothing, and electronic accessories are just amazing. It may be on the pricey side but, it’s 100% worth it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?