BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Megan M.
I have a Kate Spade wallet that fits absolutely everything. It is black with gold detail and zipper. Fits perfectly in most small-medium bags as well.
Danielle S.
Pickerington , OH
I love to go into Kate spade for cute purses. The purses are such nice Quality for the price and is worth it if you want to spend a little on yourself
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the Kate Spade handbags, they are great quality. I usually get a new handbag annually and purchase during their big sale. The deals are great!!
Dani N.
Huntsville, AL
I have three purses and a wallet by kate spade. These purses are years old but are still in great shape and are very stylish. Always good quality here.
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I LOVE my Kate Spade purses! They carry everything I need and are still cute as can be! They have the perfect amount of color to go with every outfit!
Danielle W.
carmel
I’ve bought several things from Kate spade such as a monthly planner. I love her planners because they come with fun stickers and there also colorful.
Sullie F.
Feminine chic and quality good. Only downside is most pieces are trendy vs traditional and costly. A great 2nd tier designer option over coach and MK.
Jae O.
Commerce City, CO
I adore the whimsical and lovely kate Spade designs. My husband gave me a new wallet for Christmas- it's great for every day use but still has sparkle!
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
LOVE MY KATE SPADE PURSES. They truly fit the retro meets modern feminine vibe perfectly ! And the two that I have are so roomy and such great quality!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?