BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Cara H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade designs are such a great combination of fun and professional. You can still have personality while looking sophisticated. Great designs and quality products.
Shelby B.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love Kate Spade. I recently just bought a purse from there and got a great deal on it. She has a lot of reasonable priced purses and they are good quality.
Liberty J.
Philadelphia, PA
All around one of my favorite brands. I’ve purchased handbags, watches, shoes, housewares, and gifts and I am pleased with them all! Kate Spade is a conversational brand with personality. You always know what you are going to get from Kate Spade - quality products that leave you with a smile.
Tzipora M.
My favorite company hands down ! Super friendly and expressive designs . Also have classy and professional looks . I have tons of their clothing , handbags and accessories. They have incredible sales as well!
Breanda L.
Greenville, NC
I love everything that she has created, by usually I stick to the phone cases cause I can’t afford much more sadly. But catch me at Marshall’s getting them for cheaper!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Such a clean, crisp and fresh brand with new ideas and the best colors and patterns. Each accessory is very classic and fresh at the same time. The quality is spot on. and one could forever use one accessory forever
Jenee' P.
Arlington, TX
I recently bought a Kate Spade purse at the Kate Spade Outlet in Las Vegas. It was marked down & 70% off the same price! I like nice things, but a great price makes it even better! The color is vibrant & the bag seems like it will hold up well. You should definitely shop at outlets!
Ashley L.
I love kate spade so much! I have a book bag and wallet from their which is amazing quality! Their prices are much lower than other luxury brands which is great!
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Always love Kate Spade! I own a few KS bags. I recently added a couple of their agendas. Totally love! I shop here pretty often, especially when there is a sale! Not to mention the surprise sale online! I always find something! I always walk away with something, a bag, a jewelry piece, etc.
Brooke 🌻.
Kate spade is amazing. Everything from there is perfect, preppy and clean. The designs are always fresh and trendy. I would buy everything in the store if I had the $$
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?