BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Mackenzie P.
alexandria, TN
I recently received a Kate Spade tumbler cup as a present. It is very good quality. It is very insulated. Cold drinks will stay cold. It is slightly expensive because you are also paying for the brand. Not just the cup. Kate Spade.
Carina G.
Holland, MI
I love the Kate spade hand bags and wallets! There made with good quality and are very durable there perfumes and mists smell really good, this brand is a affordable price. Their jewelry is made with absolute good quality and last a long time I recommend this to all the women out there that love fashion and what’s in 💋💄👛👜
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
Kate spade has some super cute graphic bags and bags of all colors and sizes, but when it comes to quality, there are some bags I’ve gotten where hardware gets easily scratched, fur/hair worn away, leather easily scuffed... smaller kate spade goods and jewelry will last, but larger bags can take a beating and it shows.
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
Love Kate Spade! Super cute everything! I love the phone cases for my iPhone 7 Plus! Wallets & purses are definitely a must have! Can’t go wrong with purchasing any Kate Spade product! Would highly recommend to other customers!
Mary C.
Salem, OR
I love the Kate Spade brand, most of the pieces are classic and will stand the test of time. I enjoy the purses and wallets with the solid leather outside and the fun prints inside. Kate Spade is my go to everyday purse and I will never forget the high school me who would stare at those purses wishing I could get one.
Ally S.
Huntington , WV
I love my Kate Spade bag and matching planner. I bought my bag for $155 originally priced at $500!! Kate Spade is always having great deals and the absolute cutest collections for all seasons. Highly recommend their products they are high quality!
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
Love the simple look of these items. They are classy and are perfect business attire for interviews or even a brunch with the girls. The colors are also amazing because they go with almost any outfit. The material is also easily cleaned and wiped down. The purses are a little high in price but definitely worth it.
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I bought a little backpack to use for every day. It’s amazing! Perfect size. I can fit a small umbrella, my wallet, sunglasses case, and other small necessities. The material is great because it can be wiped off if I spill something on it. The website was easy to navigate and my item arrived earlier than expected!
Kristen M.
Streetsboro
If I could buy every Kate Spade product I would. By far the best quality I've used and now I have my mom hooked on it as well. I get so many compliments on my cedar street Hayden bag and have had it for over a year. They always have deals or savings which is a plus! I cannot say enough good things about Kate Spade
Sarah G.
Murrieta
I think their bags and wallets are affordable and durable. It’s great when they have sales going on in the outlet malls. I don’t think they have lots to choose from design wise however. Sometimes they have designs that are too sparkly or have some that look like they’re meant for little girls (cartoon animals etc)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?