BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Carissa A.
Kate Spade is hands down my favorite designer for hand bags, wallets, totes, luggage and jewelry.

I own 4 of her bracelets, a watch, a polar bar ring, a necklace and they've all held up SO well. One of my bracelets is starting to tarnish, but it's also a quite a few years old. I can't complain.

I own many different styles of her hand bags and cross-bodies. The materials are very nice, whether soft or hard leather. I have mostly hard leather and they're easy to clean, sturdy and don't get scratched up. I have on in a cream color, which gets dirty very easily, but that's also easy to clean.

She makes a diaper tote-bag, which I actually use for work instead of diapers (I don't have any children yet). I am OBSESSED with this bag!! It has a detachable shoulder strap, two pockets on each end of the bag on the outside that I can fit my water bottle, keys, etc. The inside has a very large zipper pocket, a smaller stretchy pocket, two medium size open pockets, and a very large pocket on the outside / back of the bag. The bag has a zipper that goes end-to-end. I can usually fit my lunch container, my neck pillow, my wallet, makeup and medicine bag (with other little things like keys, work badge, etc.).

Wallets are beautiful - roomy, lots of credit card slots, two slots for bills, a middle change area, and two pockets inside, plus an outside / back pocket. I have it in black and in blue with seahorses.

I can't rave about Kate Spade enough. I usually go to the outlet in Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth, NJ - the deals are INSANE. Usually 50-70% off ALL the time. The only difference is that these styles are last season, but this store ALWAYS has her "staple" designs for wallets and purses. So unless you're looking for something specific like her pineapple, Disney, flamingo, polar bear..etc., series, then it's totally worth going to the outlet. The series change ever few months.

You guessed it, I HIGHLY recommend Kate Spade. :)
member-58342
I've loved Kate Spade's designs for a long time, but after multiple encounters with their low-quality products and honestly terrible customer service, I can't justify shopping at this store any more.I've paid them hundreds of dollars over the course of 5 years now on products like wallets, purses, and watches. In nearly all cases, their products have been extremely low-quality and broken after just a few short months. Watch batteries have died or their gears have broken, purse zippers and stitching has come apart, and the most recent issue has been a defective wallet that was shipped to me right out of the box.The wallet was a gift to my SO. The wallet's clasp was broken when it arrived. After trying to get a replacement, customer service filed the wrong type of replacement and provided me misinformation about how to process it. I eventually caught their mistake over a week later, and called them again to fix it. Over the phone, another representative made more mistakes: refunding me instead of giving me a replacement and telling me even more wrong information about how to proceed (information that conflicted with the previous representative too).After waiting for 3 more weeks with no follow-up and no new wallet, I just called them this morning. I was on the phone for over 1 hour while I had to have this escalated to two managers just to get someone who wasn't disrespectful and who could explain their own company's policies. Ultimately they couldn't provide any significant compensation despite acknowledging their multiple failures and misinformation. I have experience with other companies equivalent to Kate Spade (not going to give them free advertising) who have owned up to their mistakes and provided a sharp discount and/or equivalent price in gift cards. Kate Spade did not even come close to an appropriate response. They didn't even file my refund until I called them over the phone and complained!Instead, Jennifer "couldn't authorize anything more" and seemed to just want to get me off the phone. A pathetic response to their failures is the reason I will not shop at Kate Spade in the future, and I hope this encourages others to avoid their store as well.
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
My favorite purse ever is from Kate Spade. It has a chain strap that can unhook from the purse. However, I never unhook it. It manages to just come undone when I’m using it. My purse will randomly just drop to the ground because of the strap. I’ve also had to exchange the purse already for a new one because the clip on the end of the strap stopped working so I couldn’t connect it to my purse. It happened again the other day, so I’m about to take it back yet again to get a new one. The pouch on its own is strong and sturdy, but the strap is never perfect. I love this brand and I would recommend it, but I would strongly advise buying a purse where the strap is permanently attached.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Kate Spade in general has great quality of products in cute colors that could satisfy any fashionista. My favorites kate spade purchase was wedding shoes. They were Tiffany blue with bows on the back, absolutely gorgeous. I bought these shoes before I even contemplated on a dress. They were pretty comfortable too as I wore them throughout my bridal portrait. We ended up getting married outside and I didn’t want to mess them up walking in dirt all day but they still made it into most of my pictures and currently sit on my dresser in a display case.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Kate Spade had been a favorite luxury, treat yo self brand of mine since as long as I can remember. It is iconic in its use of simple, dainty designs and bright pops of color. Although it is a bit pricey, it is still more affordable than most high end brands. I would recommend buying their purses especially- I have a couple and I absolutely adore each of them! They're timelessly classic. Kate Spade I also am a big proponent for Day Planners and Kate Spades are adorable and super great for planning out your days and keeping track of assignments! All while looking fab. Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agenda
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This site is an obsession that has emptied my bank account too often. I have found some of the most unique bags I purchased at any price. No longer owned by spade and now part of Coach which is no longer Coach but tapestry. What will become of the styles has yet to be seen. I shopped this year and got many great unique items at a sale price. Very good customer service in the stores, and the online tries to be just as good. This is why I keep coming back. Every penny is well spent. Their products are awesome!! I bought a hand bag that is great! I always receive complimets about it. The style and colors are fabulous!
Lauren C.
Charleston
I adore Kate spade, although I’m probably not the brands target demographic! I’m more of a rough and tumble girl, but I can’t refuse a nice leather bag, of which I have several and they’ve lasted for years despite coming everywhere with me. I also have a few smaller novelty bags - one shaped like a flower pot and one shaped like a heart. Perfectly cutesy and a great addition to a basic outfit. I’ve also got some jewelry from the brand for myself and my mom- we both love the simplicity and the quality. Will continue to buy from the brand for the foreseeable future!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I usually like to shop at the Kate Spade outlet because I am a fashionista, but on a college student budget. They always have a lot of beautiful prints and colors on their bags, which is definitely why I buy SO many of them. I always get a lot of compliments on my Kate Spade bags, and questions like "wow where did you get that from? I love it". Although they are somewhat expensive, I think it's definitely worth the price because of the quality, and because they have such unique styles. The workers at their store are always very friendly, I'm pretty sure almost all of them always offer to help. Besides their bags, I also own a few of their wallets, which are my favorite ones because they hold literally everything in them, but in an organized way. I'd highly recommend this store and I'll always be back again to buy some more!!!
Missy V.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Kate Spade! They always have the best deals and the best bags. If you walk in not sure of what you want, I guarantee they will be able to find one for you. From business woman smart bags, to funky fun a glittery, they will ALWAYS have what you are looking for. I personally have four bags right now from them and just purchased my my mom and sister their first bag. Their jewelry and assecories are great too! They are definitely the fun designer of the group! Friendly, fun and always inviting!  katespade.com
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?