BY KATE SPADE

The fruity and bubbly notes of Kate Spade Twirl are sure to brighten your day. This sweet, delicious fragrance was launched in 2010. Pink watermelon and red currant are the mouthwatering top notes. Juicy and bright, they evoke the fun of a summer afternoon. Star jasmine, orange blossom, and magnolia are the heart notes. Their plush, dreamy aromas fill the senses and spark the imagination. The unique combination of musk and French macarons lays at the base, adding an elegant sensuality. This cheerful perfume is best experienced on happy occasions.

Jennifer M.
Dallas
I love this fragrance! It’s fun but elegant just like the packaging! My only complaint is that it does seem to disappear after only a few hours so you will need to reapply but when it’s fresh I get so many compliments. Also the price isn’t terrible compared to some higher end frangrances so it’s not going to break the bank. Highly recommend for perfume beginners and collectors alike.
Jennifer D.
I simply love kate spade twirl!! I would be the happiest girl in the world if I got this as a gift!! I had it before and the smell is Devine! So sweet and very girly! Seriously a great gift to gift any girl in the world!! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!! Total love for this product!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
This stuff smells amazing and the bottle is super cute and pretty to. I spray two squirts and it last all day long even while I'm at work it's like a soft scent not to strong either I would recommend trying this
Natasha S.
New York
This Kate Spade perfume smells so good and is very affordable. I purchased this at my local Kate Spade store and let me tell you it is long lasting and worth every penny!
Senka S.
Alexandria
It's a great perfume - light and feminine, but it doesn't last long. It was my staple/signature scent for a few years, but I've started to wear it less frequently so I can wear other scents. I still enjoy wearing it out and receive complements on it. I find that the hand lotion (of the same scent) lasts longer than the perfume does, so try that out too if you want the scent to last longer than a few hours.
Ashlee P.
One of those perfumes I keep going back too! I love trying new fragrances but over the last 10 years I have gone back to Twirl more than any other fragrance. I usually but it at Sephora so I can peep a few other beauty products while I'm out!
Brittany M.
satsuma
This smells amazing! I usually only use Marc Jacobs and when I purchased this from Dillard's I promise I will never buy anything else! It lasts all day long and never wears off! Would recommend to anyone!!!
Viktoria F.
mississippi
This perfume is one of my favorites! I use it almost everyday! It's perfect for gifts! Definitely try it out! It smells super sweet and lasts all day! You're sure to smell good! It's also reasonably priced!
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
This is MY FAVORITE! It's so lovely and light. I have been wearing it for about four years now and nothing compares to it. I originally got a sample from birchbox and have been using it ever since.
Yessica G.
Waco, TX
I love my perfume. Looooooooove it. I use it everyday and I get so many compliments. The bottle is running low though haven't decided if it's time for a change it stick with what works.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Was this perfume discontinued?
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this product too dramatic for a new perfume user?