BY KATE SPADE

Introducing twirl by kate spade new york. we ve infused our celebratory new fragrance with a dash of joie de vivre- perfect for colorful days and cocktail soirees. captivating day-to-night fragrance pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare lower and sweet magnolia finished with luminous musks and a touch of french macaron Eau de Parfum Spray, Twirl see more...

Katherine D.
Denton, KY
This is my main summer fragrance. It smells so fresh and clean, its perfect for the warmer months. I got mine from eBay, so I didn't pay full price for it, but I will have no problem paying more for it when mine runs out. I think it's a fantastic fragrance, and it has inspired me to try the other scents Kate Spade has come out with.
Yessica G.
Waco, TX
I love my perfume. Looooooooove it. I use it everyday and I get so many compliments. The bottle is running low though haven't decided if it's time for a change it stick with what works.
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
Definitely not a scent I would purchase again. It just doesn't fit well with me, there is one note (that I can't really put my finger on, unfortunately) that is just a little off putting for me. Beautiful packing though.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
One of my first perfumes I started using. My mom use to give me a ton of samples of this because she knew how much I loved it. I recently rediscovered it and bought a full size of it on eBay for high price can't find it anywhere else!
Hitomi T.
OMG, this smells so good!! I am not sure if this last long time but I got this in sample jar. I'm almost out of it, I'm still thinking about buying a full bottle.
Kiara M.
Lakeland, FLorida
This product smell super amazing N the packaging is pretty I really recommend this fragrance Kay spade products are one of the best products I will buy N I would recommend
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
I love, love, love this perfume! The bottle is gorgeous and perfume smells great. It is my go to perfume for work as it is not too strong smelling.
Lillian O.
This is an amazing product overall I love it so much. This product has an amazing smell, Beautiful Packaging, and is very amazing.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
I am obsessed with this fragrance. I think it might have been discontinued, but I was able to purchase it at a Kate Spade outlet.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Lovely, light and floral scent. It's great for the holiday season. I have not seen this fragrance in stores in a while.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Was this perfume discontinued?