BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerKate Spade
Truly Dazzling Eau de Toilette 75ml

Kate Spade Truly Dazzling Eau de Toilette 75ml

by Kate Spade

TRULYdazzling Eau de Toilette - Coming Soon 9-24!Inspired by the playful shifts of ocean waves on a clear summer day the color aqua punctuates the ordinary with cheerful optimism that is truly dazzling. And like the feeling of the salty ocean combined with the youthful spirit of watery fruit, TRULYdazzling Eau de Toilette is an aquatic oasis.Fragrance Notes:Top - Water lilyMid - LaminariaBase - Death Valley salt and minerals - TRULYdazzling Eau de Toilette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Spade Truly Dazzling Eau de Toilette 75ml!
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Kate Spade Truly Dazzling Eau de Toilette 75ml uploaded by Dina C.
This eau de toilette reminds me at the beach relaxing myself. Little bit of floral sent, it's more summer vibe. Unfortunately it does have a long trail. 1 or 2 hours.
Nicole M.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE this perfume. My bottle has just a tiny bit left and I'm trying to save it for something special because I am having the hardest time finding it in my area. It smells great and lasts all day. Highly recommended!
Sarah J.
Point Pleasant
Light and fresh smell. Only thing I don’t like, is I don’t feel like the scent lasts very long. It’s more of a body mist then a perfume.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
I am still trying to find a scent that I absolutely love. This is very nice. The scent smells so nice on the skin and it isn’t too overpowering. My main complaint is that it isn’t very long lasting. For that reason I don’t think o would repurchase because I can get this to last 3 hours tops.
Alex W.
Gallatin, TN
Sweet but sort of citrus smell. Smells amazing. Every time that I use this perfume I get so many compliments. Not only that but the bottle is so cute and looks so cool compared to most perfume bottles. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good perfume. Also I get migraines normally from perfume and this one does not bother me a bit.
Abigail  A.
San Antonio, TX
Kate Spade Truly Dazzling Eau de Toilette 75ml uploaded by Abigail  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is truly dazzling! I love the scent so great, the color is so pretty I love it, every time that I wear it the people asked me for my parfum, the bottle is so simple and beautiful it was my first time but I definitely want to buy again! I highly recommend this product
Corinne E.
ravenna
LOVE THIS PERFUME! One of my absolute favorites! I think it got discontinued and I am so extremely sad about that. I got so many compliments wearing it and it was very long lasting!
Joanne E.
This is one of my favorite scents!! It reminds me of “cool water by davidoff” for some reason which was my teenage favorite perfume… Truly Dazzling is such a light scent and it lasts long whenever I wear it… so bummed I’m out though lols… Keen to try out other scents 😊
Yesenia  S.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this perfume from Kate Spade and at first I absolutely loved it! It was fresh, clean smelling with a touch of a fruity scent to it but it just did not stay on me. Each day I felt I needed to spray more for it to stay on me. I know since it wasn’t a eau de parfum it wouldn’t be as potent but when I’ve bought other eau de toilettes they did stay on . Maybe it was just my body chemistry ? Who knows but I still love the scent
Alexis O.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite perfume ever! I was eyeballing it for the longest time trying not to spend money on it but when my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas I fell in love even more. It's fresh and clean without being overpowering or making me smell like a bar of Irish Spring. Definitely my signature scent.

Looking for your answer?