Kate Spade That's Bananas iPad Mini 2/3 Case

I'm going bananas over this Kate Spade iPad case! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ
I love this! Isn't this the cutest?
Start your review of Kate Spade That's Bananas iPad Mini 2/3 Case!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
This case is so fun and cheery. I love Kate Spade products! She is such a great designer and her legacy will live in forever. This brand is made to last. I have never had any issues with anything I have bought from this company.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
My teen wanted it so what did I do? I got it and it was totally on sale. It's way cuter in person than it is in the pics. The pics don't do it very much justice.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Great case. Get on sale If you can. Good quality but overpriced. Can only recommend if you can find it on sale
Amber C.
Toledo, OH
Always a great brand! My daughter and I love this cover. It's very durable. I would definitely recommend!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
I really love Kate Spade apple products 99.9% of them are so cute and girly. I know that if I buy another apple product I will be using Kate Spade cover. They last a decent amount of time. Overall I just love the looks of them. I'm not too worried about how long they last though her products are pretty expensive. So would be nice to have it last a good amount of time.
Bethany F.
Frederick, MD
This is so cute and i love most of her products especially the phone cases so of course i got an ipad case as well from kate spade my son picked it out (thats his favorite food of all time) ๐Ÿ˜…
Martha M.
I like katespade has cases with several design the colors and tones makes it good my ipad look fresh Nd fun i can carry with my device and the case is durable, hasnt peel or anything, i can fold it and ipad stays as i wish to place it i can play music videos or whatever i like, it is good quality case.๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๐ŸŒป
Kelli C.
Seneca, SC
I left my Kate Spade cases. I have them for my phone for two. It is very reliable though and not quite as reliable as an OtterBox. I get a little more nervous if I am about to drop this case then if I was to drop the other. I love the colors.
Anastasia P.
Atlanta, GA
Kate spade will always have a special place in my heart. Her style always seems to get me. I love anything girly yet classy and professional and she always seems to knock it out of the park.๏ฟผ