BY KATE SPADE

Brand new authentic KATE SPADE Sunglasses in color 0EDJ Havana. This Sunglasses frame size is 52-21-135. This model is a, Female frame and comes with everything you would receive if you purchased it at a local retail store. Shop with confidence. see more...

Kate J.
chicago, IL
 The specifics I was sunglasses I didn't see her to review but I have had a pair of Kate Spade glasses now for two years and they are in perfect condition. I have taken them to the beach and on vacation and I still don't have any scratches which to me is unheard of. They're so cute and everybody always complements me on them
Olivia C.
Love these sunglasses! Comfy fit on the head, but also match any outfit. The size is great because they don't overpower your face. Definitely worth the price! Highly recommended to others.
Sara Y.
Elizabethtown
These are my favorite sunglasses. They were my luxury purchase for myself. They have met my expectations. They were expensive but I do enjoy them and I have been through may sunglasses prior to these.
Mackenzie C.
Noblesville, IN
Super cute!! Block the sun very well and last for a long time. Would buy again! Very nice quality.