BY KATE SPADE #22 in Eye Drops & Washes

Brand new authentic KATE SPADE Sunglasses in color 0RRV Havana Honey. This Sunglasses frame size is 55-17-125. This model is a, Female frame and comes with everything you would receive if you purchased it at a local retail store. Shop with confidence. see more...

Stephanie A.
Vienna, VA
Love these sunglasses! They were a gift from my best friend and I take them everywhere. They are extremely comfortable and don't slide off. I'm so glad I got them !
Katherine B.
I love Kate Spade sunglasses! They are high quality, and are priced reasonably. Every pair I've ever owned has lasted a long time with every day wear and have gone above my expectations. No glare, scratch resistant. I would highly recommend!
Taira S.
Odessa, FL
These are one of my favorite sunglasses. They have been sturdy so far despite being dropped one or two times and I also really like the shape of these glasses. Kate spade never disappoints with the fashionable yet durable items.
anna c.
Pensacola, FL
Love Kate Spade as a whole! As for her sunglasses, I just can't get enough. They they look so good no matter how bad I look for the day. They have a great tint to keep the glare of the sun out of my view and at the same time, they do not give me a headache like some of my other brand glasses do
Mariann S.
Schaumburg, IL
I get compliments on these sunglasses all the time! Incredibly flattering to my square face shape and I live the tortoise shell design. A splurge, but very worth it.
Julianne M.
Literally loved these things!! They are my favorite sunglasses I have ever owned. They are fashionable but yet professional looking. Overall amazing.
Rebeca N.
Rockford
These sunglassed are amazing! Love the beautiful pattern and the way it fits perfectly on my face!! Really stylish and thats what i love!
Kristi S.
I wish I had two pairs. They are really cute on. It  can wear them w almost anything. I have been given many compliments.
Christina L.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased these at a Nordstrom rack and they're amazing. Cute and durable being that I have kiddos and need strong things
Erin B.
Davison, MI
Adorable and good quality! I love the way they look on my face, and they go with everything! Must have!!!